14

***

" FAMILY . . . We may not have it all together but together we have it all . . .❤️️🙏🏼"

Friday, June 30 🎭

Sincere. 👫

" Daddy I wish you hurry up

" Daddy I wish you hurry up." Emily said from the backseat rushing a nigga. I looked in the rear view mirror and she had her head tilted to the side.

"Emily stop playing with me with that little grown outfit on." She was dressed in a black and white sun dress , sandals and a over size sun hat. I dressed her and still thought I was grown.

" You dressed me daddy I said let me dress myself."

"But daddy said no."

"But Emily said yes."

"Keep getting smart ima pop you I know mommy against it but you're 5 minutes away from a whopping." I said in a warning tone lying I could never see me laying hands on her.

She start laughing loud " What you say daddy I couldn't hear you." I shook my head and contineing making my way to my destination.

I put the kids CD on low and listened to Emily sing along before I went into deep thoughts. Its been a week since Layla walked out on a nigga I was shocked. She real life left a nigga but at the same time I was ji like glad she did doe. Layla deserved better then me I wasn't going nothing but hurting that girl. She was my down bitch doe she stayed by my side through everything. I seen myself being with her forever but I wasn't treating her right I wasn't treating nobody right. My babymother don't even talk to me we go through my mother when it comes down to Emily. Shit was fucked up now she all happy with a NFL nigga.

I pulled up outside the airport and drove into the pick up line behind millions of cars. I hate being around so many people that's one reason me and my brother went half on our own private jet last year.

"Why we here and why it's so many cars?" Emily asked looking out the car window. "I'm waiting on a friend momma it won't take that long." I explained understanding how inpatient she get being in her car seat. "Who Layla ?" She asked like she been asking for the last week. Layla didn't let me stop for her still seeing Emily. Her mother was cool with it so I let it be for now. "No, wasn't you just with Layla the other day ?" "Yeah we went to get our hair done." She answered everybody had this little girl spoiled. I'm just waiting for somebody to tell her no so I could see her reaction.

I got my phone out the cup holder and seen a text message from him saying he would be another hour. I shook my head knowing my daughter would have a break down. I started my car back up and pulled out the car pick up line and headed back to the main rode.