33

And whatever happens next. . . Happens next.

_____________________

Sincere 👑

"Stop crying you ain't know man, nobody mad with you we just wished you would've told us before hand

"Stop crying you ain't know man, nobody mad with you we just wished you would've told us before hand." I said to Star.

We was sitting outside the house that Gee once owned. Star told me all this information she knew about Gee and Tay. She said Gee and his "family" moved before she went out of town and her and Tay got into it the day of his going away meeting. She also told me she don't think Tay know and how she seen Kendra around.

I wanted to talk to Tay but his phone was cut off. I found that funny when you as rich as us we are your phone don't get cut off unless you on some snake shit. His young ass knew the game and knew it well, he knew his phone couldn't be tracked when its  discontinued.

"I know I should've said something when I first saw that bitch walk in his house." She said getting herself together. "Now his phone off that crazy im starting to think he was using me."

"For what ?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "You had sex with him Star ?" She nodded without looking my way.

Star was grown but I think she was smarter to hold off for some time. Knowing Tay he talked her into it like it was nothing.

"Man." I said lost for words. "I don't know but hopefully he not with the shit but if he is . . I think you know the rest."

"Y'all going to kill him ? Yeah I know. I really thought this was love but I guess not."

"You still young I just feel fucked up because I trusted him. I had him around but he could be out to get me."

"This to much for me, can you take me to Tee or Bella house ?"

"Bella over Tee house, I'm about to go over Reek house you just take my car." She nodded and I pulled off making sure my surroundings was good.

Star was a big help without her we wouldn't know shit. Now we know what the fuck is up the only bad thing is having to find them before they find Reek.

**
"Told you man, I killed his brother now he want my head. When you sit and think if Gee Tay godfather he was Dre's" Reek said walking around his kitchen.

I came by to tell him all the information I got out of Star and all he been saying was I told you so. When he could've been saying good look thank you.