31

The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth.

_______________________

Star. ⭐️

I was laying in Tay bed when I heard the front door shut closed

I was laying in Tay bed when I heard the front door shut closed. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was 3:37 A.m. I didn't now if I wanted to act like I been sleep or start some shit. He been coming in the house late for the last week he had me fucked up.

It took him awhile to come up the steps meaning he was guilty probably trying to delete messages or something. He came into his bedroom and sat on the end of the bed. He smelled like liquor and sex. He was obviously done because it took him forever to take his outfit off and when he did it took everything off. He must thought he was about to have sex with me.

He climbed into the bed and on top of me and the next thing I know his dick was at my pussy opening.

"Tay, No move." I tried to push his heavy liquor smelling ass up off. "I'm not even wet and not in the mood."

"Why I told you wait up for me." He said kissing my neck.

"What the hell you mean wait up for you ? It's almost four in the morning it took you that long to go see your fake sister ? What y'all had some drinks to catch up on old times ?"

"Yeah we did." He was trying to put his dick in me.

"What did y'all talk about ? What the fuck was the drinks for ? You said you was taking her money so she shouldn't get put out."

"Star shut up you pissing me off."

"Pissing you off ?" I pushed his body but he didn't butch. "Tay why did you go get drunk around her you don't even drink you do the dumbest shit sometimes thinking ima keep standing for it."

He didn't say nothing he went back to trying to have sex with me but I wasn't having it tonight.

"So what happened Tay ?"

"We fucked."

My body had froze up did I just hear this nigga right ? Did I just hear my nigga right ? I was in shock it took me a minute to process everything he just said and it wasn't much.

When I came back to reality he was down between my legs fingering me and licking my clit.

"Tay what did you say ?" I looked down at him as my pussy start to tingle. I was trying my best to fight the feeling.

He really fucked a bitch and came home to me ?

I feel into his trip spreading my legs wider so he could eat better. Tay was a pussy eating god he was the best to ever do it each and every time.