|-4

"Everything you deserve will be yours be patient - R.H SIN"

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:00pm

Move In Day 🏢

Isabella

Who said you couldn't get everything done in less than nine days ? With the help from my brother and Tee I'm all moved in nine days later. Before I left to go back to Cali I met up with some people and found us a nice size condo. Went over and signed paper work of course I asked Tee to move in with us and she agreed we went half on everything. She stayed back to decorate and furniture our new home so it will be ready when me and Emily come.

When I got back to Cali my brother had everything back home already packed up for me with half of it already on its away to New York. We sat down and came to an agreement that he would fly out twice a month to see Emily or vice versa. He also apologized for his choice of words he explained to me that he wasn't mad at my move he was more upset that I was moving short notice. Like many arguments we had we forgive each other. We could never stay mad at each other for so long.

All I had to do was the little things like change of address, take Emily out of daycare which bought tears to my eyes , got mine, Carter and Tee cars shipped. Now I'm 2,915.1 miles, 43 hours away from a place I called home all my life to get a fresh start in NEW YORK CITY. I just hope this move wont be something I regret.

"You ready to see our new home mama ?" I asked Emily getting us out the Uber watching the man pop the trunk getting our luggage out.

"NO! I WANT GO BACK HOME !" She said yelling I had to double look making sure I had the right child.

"Okay little girl I understand you upset but watch it before I pop your butt." Giving her a look that made her bust out crying.

"What's wrong with auntie baby? What ugly person did it? " Tee asked walking outside picking Emily up who was crying extremely loud by now.

"That ugly person would be me she starting to get this little attitude. I don't like it I wish it go back to wherever it came from." I said moving everything to a move in cart the condo people send out for me.

"Guess she get that from her father side." Tee mumbled walking off to the elevator.

She got some of her looks from him she looked mixed with his Dominican and my side of Vietnamese I can say that for sure, I was drunk that night but I remember his face. As my daughter get older the more she look like him. So I wouldn't put it pass her having his attitude as well. Everybody think because I'm in New York now ima go on a wild man hunt for this man. I think not, I honestly and truly don't care that much I came here for one reason to keep grinding for my daughter and that's by me getting my job done. It may seem like I got some hate in my heart towards him but I don't I just strongly dislike him for many reasons Emily not being one.

"Okay before I open this door I want y'all to know how much work I put into this place that we are now about to call home." Tee said standing outside the door holding Emily who still had a attitude.

"Thanks but move I'm ready to see. " Pushing them both out my way I walked into the most beautiful house.