Epilogue. 2

" I am learning to trust the journey even when I don't understand it."

🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼  🙌🏼

Star. ⭐️

12:39pm ⏰

12:39pm

-

"Can I see Lola today please ?"

Lupe💔😓 : there you go ✌🏼

 "No please let me see her in person 😩 it will only be for a few minutes

"No please let me see her in person 😩 it will only be for a few minutes."

Lupe💔😓 : I'll see what I can do before we fly back out to Cali ✌🏼

"Okay, please think about it Lupe."

How did I go from giving birth to my daughter to bagging somebody to see my child ? How did her name go from Heavenly to Lola ?

When I first gave birth I couldn't stand to be alone with my daughter, I didn't hold her for months I barely looked at her for months. Lupe was always there to help me raise her so was Tay mother. When Lola started to grow up she started to look mixed. Everybody was questioning was Tay her father or not. I played along till I couldn't do it no more.

Before I came to New York and while I was in New York I was having sex with Lupe. Lupe was so busy into his career that he didn't know what was gong on with me and Tay. Bella never involved her brother into anything because she knew how he was so everything was low key.

When Lola started to look just like Lupe it was a dead give away I couldn't lie no more to nobody. Lupe was so upset with me when I just up and told him, he left me alone with her for a day and I did the worst thing a mother could do. I dropped my baby on the floor because she wouldn't stop crying. I know what I did was wrong, I didn't know what to do, I was scared shitless. Everybody told the doctor they'll never leave me alone with her but the one time they did I had hurt her.