26

_______________________
"Imma forgive, I won't forget, but imma dead the issue.
-Nicki Minaj
_______________________

Isabella 💕💍.
Tuesday, December 13th

Whatever level I was on last night was so soothing I don't remember nothing in between me meeting up with some of my sisters from my job

Whatever level I was on last night was so soothing I don't remember nothing in between me meeting up with some of my sisters from my job. At some downtown bar to me getting dropped off home trying to ride my boyfriend face.

I just wanted to take my mind off the whole entire Zoe situation. I wanted to beat that bitch ass to a no point but I have a daughter, a career and a man who said he was going to handle everything. So I dropped it but I promise if she ever get two feet in front of me I would get her a new face. She needed one anyways.

I moved around the California king size bed trying to get comfortable or move closer to Sincere but his side of the bed was cold meaning he was been gone. He didn't wake me to for work or to ride with him to drop Emily off at school. So knowing him the way I do he most called my job and let me sleep.

I opened my eyes when I heard the front door open and his heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Take your ugly ass back to sleep mane." Sincere said laughing coming in the room.

"Don't call me ugly where you go ?" I asked watching him start to undress.

"Went to get DNA test done on Shay. Don't trip Tee rode with me."

"She really let you get a test done ? How ? When ?"

"I went over there last night when you left to get some information on the Zoe bitch. A few words were exchanged and she gave in." He said getting in the bed beside me pulling my body closer.

"I'm lost, what do her and that girl gotta do with each other ? And when was it okay for you to start meeting up with your ex ?"

"Bella chill ain't nobody thinking about Kendra ass. You think I'm tripping off a bitch who had me set up ?"

"No. We are the test results going to be back ?"

Sincere knew I wasn't upset about Kendra or her baby boy for what ? She was pregnant when I first stepped into the picture when we and Sincere couldn't stand to be around each other. I wanted Shay to be his son or at least get a test done so he could actually be apart of his life knowing that's his son.

"Right, think before you talk. A week like Emily's did but I met the Zoe girl threw Kendra some days before your party that's how they know each other."