Do you love me

(A/N: SLIGHT NSFW WARNING KIDS)

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Matt and I have been walking around this hell-hole of a hospital for what? Ten, fifteen maybe thirty minutes? I'm beginning to think he has no clue where he's going. Scratch that, he has no idea. We've been walking around in a circle, we've past the same blood splatter on the wall six times.

I stop, checking the blood splatter "Matt, do you actually know where we're going?"

He keeps walking, not hearing me. I inhale, tired of how mentally numb he's become "Ma-" A metallic hand covers my mouth, another arm goes around my waist and pulls me off to the side.

I grab the scrap of metal around my mouth, trying to call out to Matt for help. I know who it is but his grip on my is extremely painful, like he was trying to hurt me. I get dragged into a dark room, the door slamming behind us.

I get let go of for a few seconds, I use second to breathe properly. After two inhales I get hugged from behind "Hi, Tommy~" I hear Tord's Norwegian voice crackling, he was giggling in a cheery tone but you could tell he was mad. "Larrson, what the hell are you doing?"

He giggles, he sounds way more insane than he did previously "Why sweetie, I'm just fixing things~" Fixing things? Like what? "Fixing things?" Tord's grip gets tighter around me, his breath on my neck was warm but gave me a chill.

It's overly quiet for what felt like ages "Tord?" I manage to get out, I'm struggling to talk from how tight he's holding me. He slowly releases me from the death grip. I turn to look at him, my eyes had adjusted to the lack of light by now.

The communist wore his navy jacket, eyepatch and boots like when he was on the plane. His gaze was like a dead fish, emotionless and empty. "Thomas?" He reaches my arms, softly he slides his hands down my arms to hold my hands. "Uhh, Y-yes?"

He pushes me back, I land against a wall. Pinning me against the cold surface by my hands which were being held above my head. My gaze flinches up to my hands for a second, I return my gaze towards the communist. He held a look of terrified eyes and a sharp, cheerful grin. Black rings circled around his pupils. "Do you love me~?"

Shit.

My heart turned uneven and insane. What the hell do I say? I don't want to say yes, but if I say no he could go into a murder spree. After all, he did grab me when I was with Matt. Damn this "I uhh, s-sure, maybe, no- I mean- agh!" What the hell is wrong with me?! I'm stuttering so much, too much.

I hear Tord giggle, I look up from the floor. "Can I help you make your decision~?" He asks, looking a little calmer. I squint at him, "What are you- mhm!?" His lips pressed against mine. Wait, what he what?!

My heart started pacing at record speed. Holy shit, stay up, Tom, you're fine. Fuck, I feel myself melting into this kiss. I've already shut my eyes, it was no use trying not to melt into this kiss. There, I said it, Tord's a good kisser. He pushed his body closer, pulling away a few inches "Tell me you love me, Tom~".

"F-fuck you" I struggle to get out. The norski smirked, returning to the kiss, this time with more force. "Thomas~" He giggles, him really wanting me to say yes. I attempt to say no but it came out as a quiet moan.

Tord didn't go back to the kiss, making me open my eyes and look back to him. He had the evillest look I've ever seen. Wait, has he been bedroom eye-ing me this whole time? I glare at him for a few seconds before I shudder and groan subconsciously. Tord had pressed his knee in between my legs, pushing against my crotch. "Nngh~ Tord, s-stop!" I plead.

Tord kept smirking "Do you love me~?" He repeats into my ear silently. Shit, I have no choice now "ahh, Y-yes". He purposely moved his knee around to make me screw up talking and start stuttering. He presses his chest to mine. "Say it, say how much you need me~" God damn you, Tord! I breathe unevenly, my breath and voice hitching randomly "Fff, o-ok, I hnng, I love y-you! T-tord, I-I need you, sh-shit" Once again he purposely moved his knee around to humiliate me.

Tord chuckled devilishly, lowering his knee. I catch my breath, still incredibly intense. "Then, you can trust that I will fix this... For both of us" His voice calmer now. I stay quiet, not much to say after that. Tord smiles down at me warmly before kissing me on the cheek lightly "Stay safe, sweetie".

The communist leaves out of the door, watching me with those eyes... or eye still. My heart pounding, I hold my chest, feeling it may fall out. "H-holy shit.." I lean against the wall and slide down, resting my head against it. Re-thinking and re-living what just happened. But... Why?

A/N

My grandparents asked if they could read this chapter.

I just double chinned out of this reality like 'nahh'.