Insert Ominous Title here.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

"So, did I miss much?" I ask Edd while we were walking. To be honest I didn't really care if I missed anything, I just want to not think about certain death. "Well, Patryk has become a mindless electric super-powered being, Jordan died I think, someone stalked the outside of the barrier, Paul died a few times for a bit, Matt and I raided the cafeteria, We met Damien... He's interesting, broke logic and ran on the ceiling... Uhh, am I missing anything?" He looks up to Matt.

"Hmm, no. I think that's about it!" He replies. He even thought about it... Hah yeah, not like I missed much or anything. "What about you, Tom?" Edd asks, smiling up at me.

Shit. "Uhh, nothing really, haven't been out" I reply simply.

Edd nods, seeming a little unconvinced. Matt stares at me for a bit, I glare only enough to snap him out of it. We go back to watching ahead of us. The crackles of the sky are becoming way more frequent. We reached where it seemed the barrier was close to ending.

A crowd stood just by there in confusion. "Well, here it is" Paul replies in a surprisingly bored tone. We all watch the burn marks circle around the edge. "Is it safe?" Edd asks, fiddling with his fingers a bit. After Edd said that a person from the crowd emerges.

They walk towards the new purple-outlined burn mark. The soldier reaches out and touches the barrier. They instantly fall on their side like a rag doll. Dead. "No, I don't think so" Paul answered late in a regular monotone voice. "You think?" I growl.

He doesn't respond to my snark. "So much for that.." Edd sighs in a sad tone. Guess we're still stuck here... Fucking great. Matt half hugs Edd to comfort him, Edd leans back on him lightly. No one's saying it, but we all know that we're fucked. "Let's just go" I pull my hood strings.

Paul nods once before turning to lead the way, we all follow. As soon as I turn my head to the way we're walking I spot someone in the corner of my eye. None other than Tord Larrson himself, the madman with questionable goals. He watches us all with wide eyes, I stare back with an unforced look of fear.

The sadist was biting his lip with an intense expression. I shake my head out of this stare and keep walking, looking at my foot which still has that piece of the hand-cuff on it. We went out of the communist king's view. I just sigh and watch the floor.

~???'S P.O.V~

"Stupid, Stupid, Thing!" Once again I slap the side of the little mechanic box, it's been totally wacky. After I hit it another boom goes off. Seriously?! After flicking a few more switches a little 'ERROR' comes on the screen. "Ugh, bloody useless... Thing!" I forgot the name of it, darnit!

The box's wires that sat on top of this rectangle box started forming lightning bolts which linked them to the other side. "Oh goodness, not now please!" Shaking the box has no affect! It begins to heat up, smoke rises from the remote-like thing.

With a yelp I drop it. The box hits the icy rock by me hard, it bounces as little pieces of the remote break off. Oh dear... This will have to wait I suppose.

A/N

Yeah, Short chapters are short.

These short chapters are hard to write titles for. So maybe I'll add something funny into those.

I'llbeworkingonJordameWinkfacenowbye