Ask Him

(A/N: For the love of Christ can you stop telling me what to do and what to add into the stories. You know what? Don't boss any author around. It's rude, seems like you dislike the story, and it stresses authors out. So, stop)

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

It's been an hour now, Yuu hasn't come back... "S-should we be worried?" I ask, gripping my arm which is a habit then I feel even a little anxious. Edd glances over, about to say something but decided not to and looked to Tom who was staring at the door.

"Tom, are you ok?" Matt asks, he was sitting next to Edd as always. Thomas shrugged weakly, giving no reply. It's quiet again, apart from the sound of Damien using a wrench on a wheelie chair. "What do you think, Dame?" I ask, seeing if I could even get something worth laughing at from him.

"A cheapann tú má rinne muid póg, bheadh ​​mo piercing fháil greamaithe i do bhearna fiacail?" He replies, so I just stare at them for a bit "Damien, I have no idea what you just said".

"Frankly, neither do I" He says before standing up and putting his hands on his hips. Tom stood up suddenly, making each of us glance over "Tom?" Edd questions, swirling his chair to see him better. Tom turned around, crossing his arms tightly on his stomach "I'm going out, I have a bad feeling".

"Yuu told us to stay-" I get cut off.

"Yuu's been missing over an hour, he could be dead!" He spins around completely, my heart sank. It's not likely he's dead... But I don't want to think about someone like Yuu and Mee dying. Tom rolls his eyes... I think? Before walking out, leaving us all thinking horribly.

"He's fine, right Jordan?" Edd asked, sounding so scared. Not the cinnamon roll, not while I'm around. "Psht, he's fine. If anything, the Leader's dead" I try to reassure, doing a half good job with Edd smiling after taking a deep breath. Matt smiled and snuggled him a little, making me feel more awkward than usual.

Thinking about Edd and Matt's romantic relationship made me wonder how to define Damien and my own relationship, which is now a different kind of complicated. So, I look to him to think about my actual opinion- and he's floating to the freaking ceiling before he wacked his face into the roof. I'm not sure if my standards have been raised or lowered...

I sink into my chair, feeling the immense awkwardness consume me. After a short while Damien landed back onto the floor "Woodpecker, so you know how I like wheelie chairs, right?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"And you love how I'm on the ceiling, right?"

"No, it actually concerns me greatly."

"Also, I love koalas as well, right?" He points to me, getting a little more over excited by the second. "Uhm, apparently?"

"Well prepare your ass because this is the next start!" He says before jumping onto the chair, flicking something and the chair spun upside down and flew to the ceiling. I stare for a long time as Damien spins on his chair on the ceiling.

"What does that have to do with koalas?" Matt asks, which is absolute the right question right now. Damien makes a small 'pft' sound, crossing his legs and arms "You're just never satisfied, are you?"

Some footsteps could be heard from down the hall. "Hello everyone gay, excluding Yuu and Tom" Paul's voice cut through. We look over, "Paul!" Edd cheers brightly. "How's Patryk or Zaptryk?"

Paul chuckles, putting me off. "Why don't you ask him" He stepped to the side and none other than Patryk stepped in, smiling shyly.

Oh, crap crackers, I feel myself freeze up. I heard a loud thud and a bundle of swearing from probably Damien behind me. Patryk looks shocked and already getting put off by me or Damien being here. "Oh, so I see... Jordan is here" His eye twitches. "And Daniel, no time no see".