There it is!

~PAUL'S P.O.V~
Five minutes have passed and Mee still can't tie his friendship bracelet on, I would be bullying him for it but the awkward silence and me just staring at him while he gets more anxious by the second is just as hilarious in its own right.

After a good while Mee speaks up "Shut up!" he screams at me. I snort, shrugging while smiling 'innocently' "I didn't say anything".

He points at me accusingly, his hand shaking with rage "You were speaking with your eyes... Or, eye" Mee glares intensely.

"Does Yuu know how to tie a bracelet?" I ask, trying to stop smiling smugly- Well I tried.

He crosses his arms, sinking into his hood with a pouty face and a blush in embarrassment "Maybe" He pulled his mask over his face fully compared to when it was just half on. "Give me your bracelet, skinny-wrists"

"I'll give you my soul!" He puts his hands up into fists to fight me.

After rolling my eyes I grab his wrists and the crummy blue and purple bracelet, he hisses at me aggressively. As well as I could with a screaming personality switch I tied the stupid bracelet before letting go of him. "You're welcome" I say, not expecting a thank you.

I heard him grumbling again "Thanks or whatever". Well that's as good as I'll ever get from him.

In under a while a door opened in one of the extra surgery rooms. Immediately Mee swung out Yuu's deadly weapon, implying there was a switch. It's Ironic that the innocent one gets the deadliest weapon. Speaking of, the other bracelet got taken off and the orange one was flicked on the opposite wrist.

A black jacketed soldier walked out, damages around parts of his wrists and ankles- Did he get out of the insane containment area? Some black jackets are so destroyed they serve no purpose and they cannot function at all. How Damien is not one of them is beyond me.

Yuu gasped like he's seen a cute puppy "Oh hello there!" he waved in an overly bright tone, the black jacket twitched intensely, he didn't say anything so Yuu continued "Can you help us, we're a little off track?" he tilted his head. Oh now I remember- He's nice to the insane or 'ill' ones.

For some reason the blackjacket stayed mute, a strange coloured liquid dribbled from the corner from his mouth. "ugh" I can't help but grumble.

"Shh, Paul, don't be rude" He turned and shushed me from behind his mask. Suddenly the unknown black jacket threw up intensely, making Yuu spin around. The black jacket started throwing up continuously. Yuu stepped back until he was near me.

The strange coloured vomit, looking like what was in Thomas's blood stream... The puke turned pitch black and started moving by itself before growing into... A sludge like monster rose from the disgusting fluid. "Uhm, Paul?" Yuu asked. "What's that thing you usually say?"

I think for a second, finding it hard to "What... The fuck?"

"Yeah that" Yuu said before flicking out the other bracelet, the other still on. and putting it on easier. The two slammed a few bullets in the overly violent gun and shot each of the monsters, they had various parts of them blown off, like slush.

The parts grew back quickly. "Cruddles" Yuu grumbled.

Another violent bunch of spasm like twitches came from the black jacket, throwing up at his feet. Once again the vomit shivered and grew, this time around the black jacket's legs and further up, now consumed in his own stomach acid which is disgusting.

"What the apple fritters?" Yuu said under his breath, I agree. If you added more 'shits' and 'fucks'. The puke-jacket took on a monster like form with himself still visible inside. Another disturbing and this time unrealistic twitch going from toe to head.