JORDAME WINK FACE (2)

A/N:

Yeah here it is. There was a huge JordEdd vs JorDame war while I was writing this...

Needless to say, NSFW warning. And a way bigger one this time. If ya catch my drift. Wink Wink nudge nudge.

Well, I'll be working on the pilot chapter of my Original series I'm hoping will gain interest.
--
Jordan  lied on the floor of his house/room. Thing. Staring at the chewed piece  of cardboard Damien gave him with his room number. The red head went  flustered again when remembering what happened earlier, he pressed his  hand against his red face.

Then his mind wonders  towards what would happen if he went to Damien's room, somehow going  more red he started rolling around on the floor while screaming on the  inside. He sat up again, contemplating what to do.

Jordan screamed  externally in frustration. He just got up, deciding not to think at all  about this. He put his shoes back on and walked out, checking the  heart-shaped cardboard for the numbers '4-5-3'. That would mean he's in  the last line.

Jordan spent around half  an hour looking for Damien's room. He came across what should have been  '4-5-3' but the sign was spray painted with random 'my room, screw off,  my fucking room, communism' Jordan flipped over the sign for any more  signs this is Damien's room. 'still my room' it said. In the corner in  white seemed like white-out was 'Hi Jordan'. Jordan sighed "Yeah.. This  is him".

Jordan hopped up the  stairs and hesitated before knocking on the door. The door opened to  show the mad man himself. He looked pretty normal, still with the  goggles obviously but his lab coat wasn't on him. "Hey-a, woodpecker" He  greeted, poking his tongue out.

Jordan forgot he  actually had to talk for a good five seconds "uh, well. I'm here" He  shrugged, giving a side smile. Damien acted confused "Yes, yes you are".  Jordan stared at him for a long while in silence "Oh you cannot be  serious, Damien".

"Never have. Never will  be" Damien clenched his fist while staring at the ground. Jordan looked  unamused, but smirked with a plan "Well fine I'll just go then" he  turned around, going down the steps. Damien's expression changed  instantly "Wait I was joking!" the blonde called out.

Jordan turned around  with a smug-ish look. "Yeah, I know". Jordan hopped up the stairs again  and walked inside. The room had the same walls and carpet as every other  with a purple bed and a desk.

(RANDOM FUNFACT: Damien is actually colour-blind to purple)

Damien closed and locked  the door before going to Jordan, hugging him from behind. He squeaked  in surprise, blushing up. Since Damien was loosely holding him Jordan  could turn to face his 'friend'. They watched each other for a while as  they started inching their faces closer to each other. Eventually they  started to kiss one another.

The arm's that were  previously around Jordan's waist moved down to his sides. They got  closer, bodies pressed against one another. Damien reached to the end of  Jordan's shirt, tugging on it slightly before pulling it off.

Jordan blushed up more,  Damien smirked and pushed him onto the bed. The blonde who was on top  his 'friend' threw off his own black sweater before going on his hands  and knees above Jordan. "You still wanna do this?" He asked.

Jordan stared up at his  'fRIEND', he thought for a bit "Hold on" He reached up, slipping his  fingers under the strap of Damien's goggles, taking them off and placed  them somewhere else. Jordan smiled, looking into his light green eyes.  "Now I am".

Damien rolled his eyes  and went down to Jordan, kissing him again. The deep kiss went on for  what felt like forever. The sound of pants unzipping not bothering them  or perhaps Jordan just didn't notice. His breathing hitched, pulling  away from the kiss when he felt Damien feeling around the outside of his  boxers.

He panted and moaned,  unable to kiss back. Damien smirked, softly pressing his lips on  Jordan's jawline, trailing down to his neck, starting to nip at it while  palming his 'lover?' Through his boxers.He started to leave another  mark on his lower neck where it was more noticeable.

This continued, Damien  trailed down Jordan's neck to his chest, nibbling at certain places. The  red head who was still a lustful mess regained some control over  himself, he was just able to reach Damien's zip to his jeans. He undid  them, pulled them down as far as he could from where he was.

Damien looked up at  Jordan who was still outrageously red "D-Damie~" He whimpered. Damien  blushed at the nickname which he's heard before. He smirked, getting  closer to Jordan's face "Yes, Woodpecker~?" Jordan said nothing and  grabbed Damien, pulling him into a deep tongue kiss to distract him as  he kicked Damien's pants the rest of the way off.

Jordan started to moan  again when Damien started to grind his hips against his roughly, making  Damien flush up more and start panting already. Damien pulled Jordan's  jeans the rest of the way down as this continued. They split apart  eventually, already breathing heavily. Likely from the fact they barely  split apart in their kiss. Damien spoke first "S-so, lube or just go?"

Jordan made a small  noise before answering "If you have any" He was still holding the sheets  and making little noises. Damien smiled, he leaned over to his drawer  and pulled out a bottle. Damien flipped it upside down, leaving it on  the drawer.

He went over to his  'pAL' and kissed him a bit more while pulling Jordan's boxers off  completely before his own, making Jordan flush up more as he stared. Damien reached and grabbed the bottle, sitting up on his knees  above Jordan. He squirted some of the liquid of the bottle onto his  hands. He slowly put it on merely to piss off Jordan. Which succeeded.  "Damien, come on" he groaned.

Da-dum-tsk.

Damien ignored his pun  and went back on his hands and knees over him. "Needy much~?"  Damien  teased. Jordan flushed again, ignoring the rhetorical question. "You  still want to do this?" Damien asks, lining himself up. Jordan smiled a  little "As if I'd pull out now".

Da-dum-tsk.

Damien rolled his eyes before he slowly pushed into Jordan, making the red head try  and suppress another moan. Emphasis on try. Jordan gave a nod to signal  it was ok to go. Damien smirked, doing what he said and moving his hips  back and forth. Jordan gave up trying to suppress moans.

Jordan was on the verge  screaming Damien's name or his nickname 'Damie' repeatedly. They  continued, Damien being nowhere near as vocal as his subbing boyfriend  but occasionally had a small noise.

The red head's back  arched when his partner brushed past a certain place inside him.  "D-Damie, right ahh!-" he got cut off by Damien almost violently hitting  that spot again. The dominant one moaned lowly, trying to play it off  he used a teasing line "having fun down  there, woodpecker~?"

Jordan couldn't reply  properly, he just gripped the sheets tighter, biting his lip to suppress  how loud he was getting. Eventually he spoke up "Damie, I'm close!" He  tried to say quietly. Tried.

Damien huffed, making  sure the last hits counted, he hit around the area that Jordan wanted  him to get just so it could last longer. Finally he pulled back and  rammed Jordan's prostate. Making him close enough to scream Damien's  name as he climaxed.

Damien finished off  while still in Jordan hardly a second after. He pulled out and collapsed  next to him, panting along with his tired boyfriend. "Not bad,  woodpecker~" he sighed, turning to him, and kissing Jordan softly.

Jordan who was likely  out of voice didn't respond and just shuffled over, resting on Damien's  chest. The blonde giggled, pulling the sheet over them both. "Love you,  Jordy~".

"You too, Damie".
They both fell asleep like that.

A/N
The next day  Jordan had a 'sick day' because he had a sore throat, couldn't walk and  extreme insecurities about a hickey on his neck.

Tell me if I got something wrong here. I wrote that last bits on my phone so there's probs auto correct shit.

I'll put this on the main story tommorow (AUS TIME)