Possessive

~TOM'S P.O.V~

It's dead quiet as Yuu wraps up my arm with bandages after disinfecting it which stings more than the actual gunshot. I even don't look at him... Y'know, at least not when he's looking at me; it just catches my eye how unresponsive he is to moving the arm that got shot, it's soaked his sleeve with blood but he seems fine.

Eventually like the other times he notices my staring and looks up at me, so of course I turn my head the other way, he just chuckles, "Thomas, you can't just pretend to ignore me forever," He laughed, not knowing what I was doing clearly, "I know you're staring at me, silly." He poked my cheek before standing up. Trying not to be on that topic I change it quickly, "What about your arm?"

"It's just graze, don't worry." He flicked the wound and waved it off, walking to the shelf to put the remaining bandages back. I stare at him disbelievingly, "You got shot!-"

I go quiet when Yuu turns around wide-eyed, afraid and focusing intensely... "What?" I say, he put a finger over his lips; aka he was telling me to politely and ominously shut up. I go quiet and hear a familiar sound; an elevator, Yuu starts walking to the door, listening to the other side.

A loud and creepy sounding shout said my name the only way someone knows how; Tord is here. Yuu stares at me terrified and I stare back, "What the hell do we do?" I whisper despite I probably don't need to. He glances around frantically before inhaling sharply, "I have an idea. It is indeed patchy so bear with me." He walks behind me as I keep staring at the door, terrified.

"Do I have to go back with Tord?" I whine slightly because I'm frankly not in the mood to go back with my abusive, obsessive, and sadistic partner who just shot me in the shoulder as well as a the definition of chaotic innocence. Yuu sighs, "If it goes as planned," He went quiet for a moment, "The plan is you distract him for a while, I'll attack him and hopefully pass him out for a while, then I want you to throw a bucket of water on me!" He finished explaining, smiling brightly.

After processing, what he just said I realise the last part of it doesn't fit in, "Wait what-?" when I turn around I see him doing the weirdest and least explanatory image ever; he was crouching on the floor with a bunch of blood test tubes and syringes around, himself using a paint brush to make a pentagram on the floor with who-knows who's blood. He looks up at me like a cat who's just been walked in on while licking themselves.

"Yuu- I what the hell are you doing?!" I ask angrily but really I'm just confused. Yuu stood up, going out of the pentagram, "Well Thomas, I'll be working with someone to help us out..." I stare down at the pentagram. "Y-you're going to summon a demon?"

"Yes, he'll just loan me some powers in return for my own soul." He shrugged like it was a regular thing to do. I stare at him unbelievingly, "You're killing yourself?!"

"Goodness no, Thomas," He seemed shocked, still with an innocent looking expression, "If done right, you and I will be benefited without the pay." He responds, with smiling slightly and winking.

I stand confused until I get his plan... Holy shit Yuu what the hell, "You're scamming satan?!" I shout whisper, shaking from infuriation at how stubborn or suicidal Yuu is, Yuu shrugs smiling like a child, "I ask again; are you trying to kill yourself?!"

He sighs calmly, "Death is a side effect of living, it is to be expected eventually." He sounds so casual about this, I continue to stare in disbelief at how unbelievable Yuu is being. "Uhm hell no, you may be fine with sacrificing yourself to a demon but I'm sure not," I point to myself before starting to walk out, "I'm handing myself up, see you later." I wave, pulling my hood over my head before stepping out. Before closing the door I hear Yuu again "Ok, stay safe!"