Departing Days

(This will be like the 'not so mini' miniseries so you don't think I'm dead.)

[FOUR YEARS BEFORE DEPARTURE]

"Leeway soldiers assemble in the hall within five minutes!" This was shouted five minutes ago through speakers. Now all the men, women and in-betweens ect stood in the main hall in their uniforms which was dark blue and denim with a thick cape like back which was stitched to the back, straps and pockets surrounded the front.

Among this group was Yuu and Mee, Basil, Paul and Jordan all by each other in the line. A tall thin and strong looking woman in a similar uniform but with more badges and a sailor's hat walked past, a baton in her hand. "Now, it is untimely with the recent downfall of the 'enemy base' and the loss of several lives but!" She paused and did a swift turn to Paul who was in front of her.

The obvious general was a hazel-gingered haired woman with pale almost grey skin with dark freckles and dark ringed eyes. "It should not keep us from our goal." She looked to the spiked blonde he was staring ahead like taught, "Who am I talking to now?"

"Good! How are you?!" Mee replied in a nervous exclamation. He realised his mistake almost instantly; his eyes going wide and the smile dropping.

Everyone leaned forward to stare at him, except Paul who was next to him and teary eyed while forcing himself not to laugh. The leader sighed, "I'm good, thank you for asking, Mee. How are you?"

"I'm Mee." He responded then immediately face palmed himself forcefully.

They sighed, "Yeah, I know." She nodded before standing up straight, her long hair falling forward. She kept walking ahead to the end of the line, "So in a time of need like this any help is needed."

"Holy crap, Ruth, did you get a new alliance... Are you drunk again?!" Basil called out, having to stand on his tiptoes to see her. The alcoholic equality leader took a bottle of wine out of her belt around her waist, "Not yet, Bas," She chugged perhaps a quarter of it, "But we do have new soldier."

"Tord, come forward." Ruth stood straight up, walking over with her brown eyed dead inside look. At that a bronde haired male walked in, hair pointed up into two horn like formations as he continued past, watching Mee as he went by; must of heard his mistake.

Out of nowhere Yuu and Mee both flicked into control and watched him walk by with an untrusting look, eyebrows crossed and wide-eyed. Tord smirked as he noticed their look, then payed attention to ahead of them until stopping when Ruth got up and put a hand on his shoulder, "So as I said this is Tord, he'll be a part of the revolution starting today, any questions?" Ruth asked, an eyebrow raised.

Liam raised his hand, "Why does he have horns on his head?"

Bas came in as well, having to squat down to see, "Yeah what gel do you use?" Tord squinted to see if it was really what they were asking. He snorted once after, "I moisturise with communism, and the gel is the blood of capitalists."

Everyone stared and squinted judgmentally for a long time before Leader Ruth laughed, "Haha, I love this kid."

[TWENTY MINUTES LATER]

'You cannot deny he has a strange aurora to him!' one personality exclaimed to the other, mentally pointing to his forced partner. Mee flinched back, 'I-I'm sure it's nothing, people made assumptions like that about us all the time!'

'When we were children, Mee!' Yuu rarely got angry so this was a sight that no one saw when in reality Yuu was staring up at the ceiling of his room while lying motionlessly on his bed. 'But Yuu, we can't assume they're a bad person just by bad first introductions!'