Message to you

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Waking up caused extreme aching, I slept on the bathroom floor, Tord was crying almost all night like a cat. The screaming, threats and crying stopped but what for? He must've passed out while crying. Well, I can't leave him there. I pick him up, having trouble with that because A) he's heavy and B) He has a robot arm.

I carefully place him on the bed, put the blanket over him and sigh. I don't want to stay here, but leaving without saying anything would make him flip. Glancing around I see a notepad and a red pen on the desk at the end of the bed. So I walk over, skip through the notes Tord left and found a fresh page, quickly I scribble:

'went out for a bit, be back soon probably'

- Tom.

Thinking about his trust towards me I add a 'promise' and a red heart. Gross. Now, where to put it? If he sees me gone, chances are he's going to freak out before he checks around so... I lean over and put the note directly on his face. Now he has no choice but to see it.

I chuckle at how he doesn't even wake up when he gets paper put on his face. After that, Tord made a small noise, startling me so I quickly turn and run to the elevator, hitting the floor like always and slid down. Even though my hate towards him died down a little from last night, he's not one to feel the same.

I run out instantly, checking behind me but before anything else someone shouted at me "Hey, hey!" So I slide into a stop. Another soldier approaches me "You live up in the spire with red leader, right?" he asked, sounding worried. It takes me a while to reply "Uhh, yeah?" I raise an eyebrow "I'm not signing autographs, sorry". Quickly I read the name tag, it read 'Chuck'.

"No, you don't understand!" He shouts "There was someone shooting at the spire hat!" I pause for a moment, feeling uncomforted for sure "Did you see who it was?" I ask, feeling lucky that they knew English well. "Yes, no- they had a black hood over them though".

Yuu... "Thank you, I'll tell the leader" I shoo him off, I know he was watching me as I walked off. There's a barrier on the skyscrapers roof, he could've done something with it. He has no bad heart, I know it... Even though his personality randomly changed once- Maybe it's a disorder? You don't exactly join a revolutionary army if your life is going great.

I've made it to the Building- ah fuck it, just gonna open the door. "Mornin'!" I say as I enter, everyone was already there, looking awake. "Mornin', Tom!" Edd calls out, Matt was hugging Edd from behind and waving to me.

Damien screeched at me like usual "You weren't in that chapter, fuck off!"

"Profanity" Jordan probably mumbled.

Yuu waved, looking happy like always. "Good morning, Thomas" He greets, I walk over to him so I could explain what was happening "Paul is just checking on Patty" he explains, I see he was working on a diagram? Or a list thing that seems to be in Japanese. Guess he didn't want anyone else to read it.

So that I wouldn't cause an alarm for the rest, I nudge Yuu "Pst, Yuu. Did you shoot at the spire's barrier yesterday?" I whisper, his expression shifts to more of a worried look. Meaning what he was doing was a private thing. "That phase of action wasn't coming until a few weeks. H-how did you hear of it?"

"Some guy was talking about how they saw someone in a black hood shoot the barrier of the spire" I explain, he darts his eyes around. "Oh dear, who was it?" He asks, his eye twitching a little... Looking more upset now. "Uhm, his tag said 'Chuck'".

"Did they have a shaved haircut?" He asks, paranoia growing in his voice. He starts tapping a pen on the table. "Yeah they did, what were you shooting for-?" he stops me by putting his hand up, implying for me to shut up. "I'll explain everything later, I put it on a hearts promise", he put a hand on his heart after he'd stood up and grabbed something from under the desk- a deadly ass looking gun.