Evil Savior

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Yuu and I walk around the higher up level, it's pretty dark but that's to be expected when you're underground with no power. There are pictures on the wall though which make it feel pretty homey, there are a quite a few pictures of Yuu looking really happy; not like usual small smile, but laughing around people I don't recognize.

I look forward to Yuu who was watching the photos with a smile, "Did you know everyone?" I asked, snapping him out of his memory- shit, he was having a moment. "Hm?" He responds, not hearing me obviously. "Did you know all of them?"

He glanced to the photos for a moment, going weak and sad looking "I did," He smiled but it looked forced, "But... Being away for so long I forgot them" He looked to the side, a look of pain in his eyes. I try to change the subject, noticing how I caused this ex-mind control subject ptsd, "hey um, is there anything to stop what feels like Satan breathing into my arm?"

This shoots him back to full consciousness, "Oh of course! This way" He grabbed my hand; not the one that was hurting badly obviously and started guiding me along. What I noticed was he was dragging me with the arm that got shot, it is the easiest arm to use to bring me along but it would be hurting to even move it, as much grab my hand- that feeling in my chest, it's back and especially intense now.

After a moment in confusion, staring at Yuu's hand I let myself hold onto his hand back. Shit, what if I do like Yuu, Tord would easily find out that I like someone else... Also, his most despised person I can think of. Ugh, I better not; I probably don't, I'm straight so that's the proof.

At the end of the hall we were walking down we reached a doctors office; bringing back bad but somehow nostalgic memories. "You were shot in the shoulder, right?" Yuu walked in and started opening some of the grey cabinets, searching through.

"Uh, yeah, should I take my hood off?" I suggest, holding the arm that was shot as I sit on one of the patient's beds. Yuu turns to check where the actual gun shot was, "If you roll your sleeve up enough then it should be fine." He responded as he pressed a syringe into a small bottle lid.

I take my hoodie off and place it to the side, feeling a strange chill go down my spine. This place is extremely eerie, but it is an abandoned army base so that's probably why. Yuu walks over, pressing the needle around the wound, making me bite my lip to take my mind off the pain, "Sorry about the pain."

"Nah, it's fine" I put a thumbs up, trying to be calm like Yuu would be in one of these situations; even though my eyes are tearing up. He injects the needle slowly before pulling out the painful needle, letting me sigh with relief. Yuu chuckled before ruffling my hair, "That it?" I say in a cocky-ish voice, I add the 'ish' because I'm aware I was damn terrified and it was obvious.

"Sadly no," He picked up a pair of tweezers, it took me a second or so to realize that he was going to take the bullet out, ow... Just ow. "Oh geez, do we have to?" I grip the wound defensively, "I don't mind keeping a bullet in my arm for the rest of my life."

Yuu's eyebrows crossed, pointing at himself with the tweezers "Well I do mind" He walked close to me, I lean back and look to the side and Yuu keeps leaning forward to the put I'm getting weirded out. Eventually I look to him and see he has a blank expression, and is way too close for comfort.

"Y-yuu?" I ask before falling back onto the bed which had straps go around my legs and upper body, "Agh, what the hell?!" I say, glancing to Yuu who clicked a button that I hadn't noticed.

"Thomas, I assure you it won't hurt long," He said extremely ominously, I easily share that expression of fear and confusion, Yuu seems to notice this, "Silly, I meant I meant the bullet." He poked the side of my face, smiling, "See, the loss of blood has made you all weird in the head," He pressed the back of his hand on my forehead, "also you're getting a fever it seems."