Forgive with Ice Cream : Part 21

Hey!! Thank you for reading!!! I don't do these notes much cuz I personally skip these when I read and I'm pissed when these are long and annoying. Enjoy!!! :D

Ayano's POV
Don't judge me, but after the horrific date, I went to get ice cream. Cliche heart-break food. But instead of having a carton of it on a couch, I was standing in a cramped store eating a vanilla cone. I sigh. How could the date have gone so, so wrong?? And I really liked him, too.

Suddenly, I feel a warm hand on top of my shoulders. I quickly jerk back and turn around, to see Akihito standing there with a sad look on his face. I frown.

"What are YOU doing here? Shouldn't you be napping?" I snap. I couldn't help it. I was so mad at him.

"Ayano! I'm so, so sorry. Please, let me explain!" he said, looking remorseful. I'm still mad, but I'm curious to hear what happened. I nod.

"You have 5 minutes. Don't waste my time." I say coldly.

"I don't even really know what happened! I think the waitress poisoned my mochi with some kind of sleeping liquid, and I just passed out! I really didn't mean to fall asleep during our date, I swear!!" he says

"Oh really? How do I know you're not lying to me? You could've just used our date as a nap and used this story to cover it up!". To be quite honest, I already forgave him, but I just wanted to get back at him for making me so mad.

"Does this work?" he says. He puts both hands on my shoulders, spins me around...

AND KISSES ME~

Akihito's POV
I can't believe I did that!!!

I turn bright red. So does Ayano. So does the rest of the ice-cream shop. The entire shop is dead silent for 5 minutes, until someone starts clapping. Soon enough, the entire shop is clapping for us. Ayano looks at me with a small smile on her face.

"You're forgiven." I grin. I have a feeling I just got a girlfriend.

Taro's POV
As soon as I wake up, I'm pretty dizzy. Thankfully, my dose was less lethal than Akihito's since I didn't chew, plus my bite was smaller than his. I woke up in about 20 minutes, compared to his hour. Hurrah to not chewing!

I immediately decided to go home, so I changed back to my school clothes and stuffed my disguise into my schoolbag. As I'm walking, I suddenly hear strange clapping. I follow the sounds to the most popular ice-cream shop in Shisuta Town, One Scoop. I peek into the window and my jaw drops. Akihito and Ayano are facing eachother, blushing. A little girl sees me, and beckons me to come in. As soon as i get in, the yound girl whispers "they kissed!! Heehee" she giggles.

I want to strangle the child

I want to strangle the child. But obviously, I don't. I breathe to maintain my sanity. Then, I run home.

~I have a murder to plan~