Young Delinquent : Part 25

Today, someone new is coming to Akedemi! Everyone has heard that she's a bully and a 'young delinquent'. Let's see what happens!

Ayano's POV
I heard Akihito and Mai are dating now! To be honest, I don't really care. Ever since the kiss, I've thought of him as just a friend. I know, it's weird. But I just do. The social-butterflies hate me for it, but it's just my opinion.

I heard from Musume that a 'junior delinquent' is coming to Akedemi. Kokona says she's transferred to every other school in this district, and has been expelled from each and every one. Yui claims that the girl killed thousands of people, but I doubt that. Even Saki got sucked into the rumors- she said the girl is the leader of delinquents all over the world. I don't think she will be this bad. In fact, she might be challenged to make new friends. I make it my mission to get to know the new girl.

When get to school, I see no signs of a new student. In fact, everything seems normal...rare for Akedemi these days.

Mai and Aki are walking together. Sometimes, I see Mai gag, but I ignore it. It's probably nothing.

The social butterflies are all walking with their arms linked, something they hadn't done yet this school year. Taro Yamada walks in front proudly, as if leading the line of students. I grin. I missed normal Akedemi.

The entire morning, I see no signs of the new student. I don't see her until class starts! Apparently, she's in my homeroom...

She has long, black hair that runs to her knees. It has purple streaks in it, and is pretty messy. Her school-girl uniform has a tear in the hem, and she wears a dark purple jacket on her shoulders, like a cape. She has a slight frown on her face, and bandages on her arms and one on her cheek. She looks...scared? What???

"U-u-uhhh...take a seat next to Ayano" she stutters, pointing at me. The girl nods, and walks to her seat.

"Hey! I'm Ayano Aishi. What's your name?" I ask her politely. I'm actually not scared. Koharu looks at me as if I just shook hands with death. The girl looks at me strangely, but smiles.

"Aiko. Aiko Kim. Nice to meet you Ayano." she says coolly. I smile at her and she smiles back. What's so bad about her? I don't get it..

Aiko's POV
This Ayano girl is...nice to me? Nobody has ever tried to be nice to me.

I wonder if she could be my friend...

Taro's POV
In the middle of classes, I feel my phone buzz a bit. A text message? Right now? I sigh, and try to take a peek at my phone...

"MR. YAMADA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ms. Hamako snaps. I quickly drop my phone back into my bag.

"Nothing, miss!" I say. She looks at me suspiciously, but loses interest quickly when she sees another student chewing some gum. Whew! That was close!

After class, I checked my phone. It was...Info-chan? Huh. I thought Akihito was with Mai!

Our conversation:
Info: Hello Taro.
Me: Why are you contacting me?
Info: Well, there's something you may want to know.
Me: What?
Info: You have a new rival.
Me: What? Who?
Info: The delinquent girl.
Me: She's...lesbian?
Info: No, but she will get close to Ayano and befriend her. Then, she'll be overprotective and will demand that she doesn't get a boyfriend. And Ayano won't be able to say no.
Me: WHAT!?
Info: I can give you her profile, but you know my price>
Me: Fine...

Me: WHAT!?Info: I can give you her profile, but you know my price>Me: Fine

Info: Wonderful. Here's her profile.

PROFILE WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING!!!