Missing : Chapter 32

Aki's POV
My head was spinning. My worst nightmare had come true.

Struggling, I'm able to free one of my hands. I quickly pull the bag over my head off and free my other hand. Mai sighs.

"Aki, why do you have to be such a pain? All you had to do was stay still!" She says angrily. I try to run for it, but I realize my legs are still tied together. Mai quickly ran over to me and slung me over her shoulder.

"Nuh uh, mister. I worked too hard for you to just run away" Mai says calmly. Even though I'm trying my best to wiggle free, she keeps a steady hold on me. She then throws me into a large metal cage in the corner of....hold on. Where am I?

Looking around, I figure I'm in some abandoned warehouse. The lights are off, there are boxes everywhere, and it was huge!!! Suddenly, I realize something. Mai couldn't have taken me outside of school. If she had even tried, the gym teacher would've stopped her!

"Mai...where am I?" I say cautiously. She looks at my confused face and laughs.

"How do you not know your own school?" she replies coolly.

My...own school?

I look around again, this time paying attention to the small details.

The floors are glazed but scruffy, as if people have been walking-or running- on them for a long time. When I sniff, I smell sweat and...sadness. I see some bleachers and a rack with basketballs.

"The gym." I say in a low voice.

"Nice. You're smarter than I thought." Mai says chuckling. She throws something into my cage. It looks like a small, green bottle. I cautiously pick it up.

"That wasn't the best idea." Mai says. All of a sudden, the bottle explodes, sending green mist everywhere! I try my best not to breath anything in, but I feel really dizzy and I can't breath.

Then I black out.

Ayano's POV
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

Where is Aki?!?!?

By now, Aiko's given up. She's gone back to the butterfly circle. I know she meant the best, but I can't believe she's given up already. Blinking back tears, I decide to continue my search. I run everywhere. Why can't I find him!? He has to be on school grounds SOMEWHERE!!! I force myself to keep running. I hear the school bell ring. Shit. My clothes are stained with sweat and a bit of dirt. I was going to be late. But I didn't care. I kept running.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my back. I thought it was from running so much, so I stopped. But when I felt my back, I realized it was a sharp dart! Then, I saw a half-empty vial of green goo inside. W-why was it half empty? I felt my back again, and I felt a small hole.

And I passed out.

I AM SO, SO, SO SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE CHAPTER!!!!! I WAS JUST REALLY BUSY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T MAD AT ME CUZ I REALLY DID TRY TO GET THIS UP ASAP! ALSO SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT AND STUFF. T^T