Chapter 4

He was quiet for couple of moments and then I felt his hand on mine.His grip started to become stronger and stronger,he was hurting my hand badly now.I acted like I didn't feel any pain and took a quick glance on his hand.His knuckles were blue and red,with little scabs from blood on them...it was definitely him the other night.

He looked me dead in my eyes and said: ''Newbie,watch your mouth,you might regret what you say..''

I knew that it would be smarter if I just shut up and say sorry or something but I can't do that.I loved the idea of confronting him and hurting that little ego he has.I violently pulled my hand out of his grip.

''Look Mendes,your little grip is not going to scare me off or shut me up,so you can just stop and go on with being an idiot that you are.Honestly I could never regret what I say to you,just like you won't ever do anything about that,so just quit it.'',I said to him,giving him the same deadly stare as he gave me.

''Oh you shall see,Newbie.I like the way you talk to me and act all tough and dangerous.You just might turn me on.'',he raised his eyebrows at me.

My stomach turned upside down.Juck,I might throw up at him.I was speechless because of his disgusting additude so I just slammed my fist on his hurt knuckles.I didn't know why actually..I hated violence and he just drove me crazy so I did it.He pulled his hand towards his chest in pain and then swung his other fist and hit madly on the desk.Everybody turned around as the sound of his hit filled the classroom.

''MENDES! Do you mind excusing yourself from class! NOW!'',professor shouted at him.

Shawn looked me in eyes as he was getting up.His eyes were filled with anger.I never saw anyone so angry at me.

''You'll pay me for this,immediately after'',I read his lips.
''Who is ''acting'' tough now,huh Shawn?'',I spit the words in his face and he just clenched his jaw.

As he left,professor continued with class and everybody faced her again.I tried to concertate but I wasn't that successful.Why was he so handsome to me as he clenched his jaw and looked at me like that?What the hell is wrong with me?

Bell rang,class was over.Layla came to me and asked me what has happened.I explained to her in short as she needed to go to library.I wasn't planning to with her as I wanted to get my mind clear and fix myself up.

''You remember where History classroom is? You won't get lost?'',Layla asked me.

''I do.Don't worry.See ya there.'',I said to her as I was moving towards my locker.

My hand was still hurting from his grip.Shawn is not normal at all.What was he planning to do? Crush my knuckles into dust with that grip? Dear Lord,please have mercy on me and don't make me slap that additude out of him.......

I took my history book and notebook and just wanted to close my locker when a big hand slammed it heavily instead of me.My books fell.I turned around and of course there was Shawn standing in front of my face.He put his another hand on locker too.

''Look Newbie and I don't know who the fuck you think you are but no one is acting that way to me!'',he said getting closer to my face.

''Well,obviously I do.I guess you can't handle that someone finally isn't scared of you'',I replied.

He smirked at me.''Oh yeah give me that smirk so I can fall to my knees,right now...'',I thought and rolled my eyes as a reflex to my thought.

Shawn put his hand on my jaw and clenched it a little bit strong so it hurts a little and said,still holding that smirk on his stupid face: '' Oh I can handle you and your little eyeroll,babygirl..''.

That word starting on the letter b was ringing in my head.My heart started pounding faster and I barely answered him: ''You are wrong,Mendes.You are so wrong.''

He moved closer to me,I went a step back and hit locker with my back,I couldn't ecscape this anyway.I felt his breath on my lips,he was few milimeters away from me.

''Why are you fooling yourself,Newbie? Both you and me know the truth here.I can handle you,but you can't handle me and you want me so bad.I can see it in your eyes.'',he talked slowly.

My breaths just got heavier and slower: ''I-I-I do not want you,the only one who is fooling himself here is you,Mendes.''

With his other hand he took mine hands and put them above my head.He was still holding my jaw and now it was hurting me.He clutched my hands tighter,the hand from earlier class started to hurt me really bad that it almost made me cry.

''Oh,I am?So why is your heartbeat faster and your breaths slower? I can feel your heartbeat on your hand and your breath on my lips,Newbie.Did your parents learn you that lying is bad?'',he teased me.

In that moment he was literally driving me mad.Before I answered I heard a bell.SAVED BY THE BELL! Shawn was just about to kiss me,I could feel tingling sensation on my lips as he was too close and that was the moment when hit him with my leg so I could set myself free.I felt his grip getting weaker and weaker.I set my arms loose,moved his other hand from my jaw and pushed him from me slowly. I picked up my books and start moving fast towards history classroom.I just turned around to give him a glance and he was staring at me.

''You can't play the player,Mendes!'',I yelled to him and smirked.