Chapter 46

I look up at him and he is smiling at me as his arm is hanging around my shoulders,pulling me close to him. I smile back and lace my fingers with his as his hand hangs down my shoulder. We slowly walk in the restaurant where all others are.

"So we guess you sorted everything out?",Becky asks and her right eyebrow jumps up.

"Something like that",I give her a small smile.

She nods simply and starts talking about how Theo got wasted last night and started hitting on some boy who is apparently really cute. No body brings up what has actually happened last night.We all laugh as she acts the scene out.

(...)

I unlock the doors of the apartment and we head in,snow falling from our boots and coats.

"Did you find the bouquet on the table? I left it there",Layla says as she shakes her pom beanie from snow.

"Umm,what bouquet?",I frown whilst taking my boots off.

"I'll take that as a no",she smiles and enters the living room.

"Did you bring other thing with it?",Shawn asks her and shakes his snowy hair.

"Don't worry bruh",she yells from the living room.

"What are you two hiding from me?",I last enter the living room.

They are all already spread out on the couches and looking at me as I come in.
Shawn hops up and catches my hand.

"As last night I didn't have a chance to give you something,now it's the time",he leads me towards where the enormous dining table is.

"Last night he freaking brought it with him in the club looking for you!!",I hear Emma shriek from the couch.

His large palm covers my eyes suddenly as his other arm rests on the small of my back and guides me.
As he takes it off my eyes I am left breath taken.

"Oh my god,Shawn..It's so beautiful.How did you know I love tulips the most?",I smile widely and hug him tightly.

"I remembered when you told me.You know when we ate pizza and talked about ourselves after that thing with me and Isaac,our fight..?",he says nervously.

"I do remember but I would never even guess you'll remember such an insignificant detail",I look at him.

"Insignificant to you maybe",he smiles shyly.

I think my heart will explode right now and hundreds of flying hearts and cute puppies will come out of it. Alert: cuteness overload.

"But that's just a side thing,that bouquet. I want to give you something else",he says and grabs tiny minty colored box with a silky white bow from the table.

"Happy eighteenth birthday,tulip",he says and lays soft kiss on my lips.

My cheeks instantly heat up.I hold the box in my hand and slowly untie the bow on it. He looks at me with a warm expression on his face and a kind smile. I slowly pull the lid up and once again I'm swoon.

"Shawn..wow,it's..gorgeous..You really didn't have to",I say while I take the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen from its box.

Silver necklace with gorgeous crystal pendant rests in my arms. Crystal shines baby blue mixed with purple and fuxia. It is teardrop shaped and honestly I've never seen any crystal this beautiful and unique.

"It is so stunning. This is too much,really",I shake my head.

"Then we all exactly know for who it is meant.Stunning for a stunning,although that is nothing compared to you",he takes the necklace from my palm.

"Let me?",he gives me his pearly smile.

I say nothing,but turn my back slowly to him. His fingers slowly graze my skin and collect my hair,taking it slowly up.

"Can you hold it up like this?",he says as his hand holds my hair.

"Of course",I reply and move my hair from my neck.

His fingers glide over the back of my neck and cold silver meets my neck skin.Carefully he puts the necklace on and I let my hair down.He turns me around and kisses me softly. I go through his hair with my fingers and then rest my arms on his shoulders.

"I wanted to give you something as a part of me so you could wear it always and whatever happens and wherever you are,you'll never be alone",he says breaking our kiss.

"I want to be right next to your heart always",he looks down at the floor.

"Thank you and I promise I'll never take it off. I love you",I say and kiss the tip of his nose quickly.

"Who would say you'd be romantic and shy?",I laugh.

"I'm not!",he says like he's defending himself.

"Pff,spare me",I shake my head smiling.

"Lovebug",I giggle and leave into living room.

I hear him huff and moments after he is behind me.His strong hands wrap around me and we collapse on the free couch. I scream hitting the couch,his heavy body landing on me. Within a matter of seconds I find myself on top of him and he is under me. I laugh and spread out as he's the couch. He wraps his arms again around me and nests me nicely.

"That's what I call cute",Theo states and others aww us out.

"So what now?",I ask.

"What what now?",Aaron asks.

"Well,we are not spending our time in apartment being bored. Not under my watch",I say seriously.

"You really can't get enough of fun and settle down,huh?",I hear Shawn's voice.

"Oh,you shut up",I roll my eyes.

"Arya,don't get me started on this one",he says seriously and I feel his hand going up my bare back under my hoodie so nobody sees it.

I swallow hard.Heat rushing in my cheeks.

"Eww,you two should get a room seriously.Don't start with your provoking, we all know how that ends",Emma says with a grossed out expression on her face.

I laugh uncontrollably and so does Shawn followed by everyone else.

"It's snowing uncontrollably,so I say it's snowballing time",Isaac says and yes,he and Shawn are again the way they were before everything,friends.

"Sounds fun,but where on the earth do you think we'll be able to have a snowball fight in the middle of Toronto?",I frown.

"Don't worry,I know a place",he nods his head proudly.

"What are we? Eleven? Elementary school?",Layla huffs.

"Party breaker",all of us boohoo her out.

"Okay,okay. I'm in",she finally agrees.

"So it's snowballing then",Shawn says and we all agree.