Chapter 31

Shawn's POV:
Her body up against mine and her legs wrapped around my waist.Our lips connected,her hands on my face and my hands on her legs holding her. I open her bedroom doors and lay her on the bed.Our lips separate and I can see lust mixed with excitement in her eyes. Our breaths irregular and fast.My eyes meet her green ones and in a moment I feel lost in them. She lays beneath me and my body hovers over hers. I feel cold touch on my stomach and I see her hand gliding over my bare skin. She is shirtless and I'm shirtless. I'm dying to see more of her body.With my one hand I straight her up in a sitting position.Her beautiful brown hair falls over her eye,hiding her beautiful face from me. I slowly pin it beneath her ear and kiss her down her neck to her shoulders. She moves her head away leaving me with more space to kiss. I gently bite her neck causing her to hiss and look at me a little bit madly.
"You are so attractive when you're trying to be mad",I turn her face towards me with my hand on her chin.
"Oh am I?",she asks while raising her eyebrow at me.
There is nothing more I love but when she does this to me. I can't resist her anyway possible.
"Mhmm..",I let out like a little whine.
I slowly trace my hand up her back until it reaches her bra. I undo it with my hand while with other I reach out for her straps. She stops my hand and waves her head in a little no.I frown at her.
"No hands",she says smirking.
I give her a playful smile and start slowly kissing her neck going easily towards her shoulder and bra-straps.

Arya's POV:

I feel his lips again on my neck and I feel his kisses lowering towards my shoulders. His teeth slowly graze my skin as he grabs my bra-strap with them.He pulls one down and instantly aims for another one on my other shoulder. My whole body tenses up and I let out loud exhale. I feel Shawn smile up against my skin. As he throws my bra down and leaves me topless,he looks at me.His chocolaty,honey eyes seek into mine.Heat rises in me and I feel like he is consuming me with his look.His soft hand caresses my cheek and he slowly lays his fingers on my chin leaning me forward.He kisses me gently like never before,letting me taste the heat from his warm,soft lips. I can definitely say he is consuming me.I feel like my whole existence is breaking apart from me as he kisses me gently. Breaking our kiss,he again lays me down from sitting position. He's tracing  his long fingers down my torso making me goosebump,he reaches my panties and slowly starts taking them down.I feel heat leaving my body and leaving me cold as ice.I only feel my cheeks flushing out of redness.The wave of nervousness splashes me.I never had boyfriend and I never have been naked in front of somebody nor I ever expected to be.I feel ashamed of his look on my body.I feel ashamed of my exposure. I want to curl up and cover myself instantly.My hands feel colder than ever and unsettling look appears on my face.Shawn now standing in front of me,in front of my bed as I lay on it,reads my face and me out as he always does.
"Babygirl,you don't have to be ashamed of your body",he says softly while staring at me.
"Goddamn,you are so beautiful.Every inch of your perfect petite body is beautiful.There is nothing to hide",he continues with his warm voice as he gets back on bed hovering above me.
"I've never seen more ashamed girl over more beautiful body.Stop it.I could watch how proportional your body is forever. How your beautiful honey hair falls down your back and how your back arches every time I touch you.How my hands fit perfectly with your small waist and how your ribs show when you pull your hips up. How your legs wrap around my torso and how your bum is perfectly round. How your arms wrap around my neck as your lips graze my ear while your hands are in my hair. Don't you dare and hide yourself from me because you are ashamed of your body.Your body is truly work of art,baby",he speaks slowly to me and traces every part of my body which he is referring to with his hand.
No one ever made me feel like this about myself.I feel freed? He makes me feel like I truly enjoy being in my own skin right now.
I smile at him and whisper quiet thank you as little teardrop slides down my cheek onto my neck.
"No need to thank me for showing you the truth.Why are you crying?",he gets closer to my face still hovering above me.
"No one ever made me feel this good about myself",I say quietly.
He brushes his thumb against my lips and starts kissing me.
"You deserve more",he whispers as he kisses my neck.
His wet,warm kisses get lower onto my collarbone.He then stops kissing me and slowly grazes my stomach skin with his lips.My body reflexively raises my hips up towards him and I can feel him smirking. He kisses every millimeter of my thigh and I feel like I'm being driven crazy.
"Shawn...",quiet sound breaks from my lips.
He looks up at me and our eyes meet.
"Baby,we don't have to do it if you're not ready",he says slowly still looking at me.
"No,Shawn...this time baby I want you badly",I admit.
Seductive and pleased smirk appears on his face.
"Than babygirl I'm going to make you feel even better about yourself",he says still smirking.
His gray sweatpants find their place on the floor along with his boxers.
I feel a knot in my stomach. I feel nervous.
"It's perfectly normal to feel nervous for the first time,babe",he answers for me just like he read my mind.
It's unbelievable how well he reads me.
I see him opening small metallic package with his teeth and throwing it on the floor.His lips find mine and my neck as he puts protection on.
Someone is always prepared.
I chase that thought away as his eyes meet my for hundred time today.
"Are you sure?",his eyes looking for an approval.
I nod and slowly go through his hair with my hand while my other one is feeling his perfectly defined stomach muscles.
He kisses my lips and says quietly: "I want you Arya Christensen,so badly".
Pain hits my body and I dig my nails into his back.
He moves his body rhythmically up against mine and after the pain is gone all I can feel is pleasure. Soft moans replace my fast breathing and I can feel knot tying in my lower stomach. My nails dig harder into his back and I can feel him pacing up.
"Babe I know it's coming",he whispers while kissing my neck softly.
I let out loud exhale without even realizing I stopped breathing and my whole body arches up.I moan his name out loud.I feel his hands pushing my hips back down and wave of heat hits my body as it collapses down beneath his.
After he is out from me he collapses next to my body on bed.
"This was amazing",I hear him breath out.
"Mhmm",is all I can say as being overly exhausted from unknown reason to me.
He smiles widely while looking at me as my lids feel heavier than ever.I snuggle myself beneath his head onto his chest.His body radiating warmth and his big hand hugging my naked body. I curl up against him and sleep tricks me.

Shawn's POV:

I never experienced this good sex with someone for who this is the first time. Her body moving in rhythm with mine and playing along with me,her nails digging into my back leaving love marks across them.
As it comes to the end she moans out my name and her body arches up.Her head titled back and her lips forming the perfect O. I smile to myself and I come.
Her body collapses down beneath mine and she starts breathing again. I collapse next to her. Arya curls her body up against mine,sleep driving her off.
I look at her.She looks so beautiful and peaceful while sleeping. I smile to myself and play with her hair as she drifts to sleep.She is so exhausted. I can't sweep smile from my face.
One thought strikes my mind and swipes smile off my face.
I was her first one and she was my countless one.I took something from her which I can never give her back.
I swallow hard and decide to chase that thought away. It doesn't matter,Shawn. Get over yourself. What the fuck is happening to you? I shake my head and close my eyes falling asleep.