Chapter 30

"Safe travels!",I say while hugging my parents.
They go through the departure gate and I go back at parking lot.
I hop in my car and honestly I can't decide whether to stay in Toronto today or go to Pickering immediately. My indecisiveness is interrupted by a call.
I pick up and hear Shawn's voice.
"Hey?",I hear him saying.
"Hey",I say back.
"Where are you?",he asks me.
"Toronto,you?",I answer.
"Toronto? Umm,I'm home. What are you doing there?",I hear interest in his voice.
"I was driving my parents at the airport.They left for Europe for the holidays",I say to satisfy his curiosity.
"Why didn't you go with them?",he asks me confused.
"I have nothing to come back to",I say with a sigh.
"You want me gone?",I add teasingly.
"Certainly no",he answers with a giggle.
"Why are you calling?",I change the subject while driving into the city center.
"I wanted to ask if you want to hangout...",he says a little bit quiet.
"I do",I answer smiling.
"I'll pick you up after I come back from Toronto.Where do you wanna go?",I instantly feel happy because of this.
"Wherever",I hear him being indecisive.
"Well,if you want to go out we can go somewhere nice and warm because it's snowing but if you want we can be at my place because I'm alone for a month",I hint him sneakily.
"I prefer nice and warm home with pizza and good movie",he says softly.
"Mutual feelings",I say.
"I'm waiting for you then,babe",he says casually but my heart jumps a bit when I him saying babe.
"Babe...",I mutter in my chin.
"What did you say? I didn't hear you", I hear him asking so I snap out of my dream.
"Nothing,nothing. See you",I say.
"No babe for me?",his voice sweet.
"Someone's needy?",I tease him.
"Maybe",he says in a baby voice.
"Oh dear God.Okay,okaay.See you,baby",I say with a laugh.

What was this? This is so unlikely of Shawn. I park my car and go to the mall. Shopping to throne this day.
As certain time passes I leave the mall with my hands full. I put the bags in back of my car and drive off to Pickering.

I see Shawn standing where I told him to be so I slow down.He comes in and sits.
"Took you longer than I expected it would",he says to me.
"Accusing me of something? Look,Toronto,mall,shopping,girl.Need to explain?",I say back and increase the volume of radio.
"No need.Will you show me what you've bought?",he raises his eyebrow at me.
"If you want that much",I say keeping my eyes on the road.
"I want",I feel his hand slowly finding place on my thigh.
"I want to make muffins tonight. Are you in?",I change the subject.
"My favorites. Totally in",his eyes light up and he smiles revealing his beautiful teeth to me.

He sits quietly on my bed while I'm in bathroom trying on 272898th thing I bought.
"Do you really need to do that in bathroom?",he cries out.
"You don't have the privilege Mendes",I laugh at him.
I slip on short lacy emerald dress with emphasizing cleavage. It highlights every little curve on my body and it's provocative enough. I decide not to show him that because I'll wear it for my birthday soon. I slip my sweatpants on and casual t-shirt and go out.
"What about that last bag?",he asks me the second I come out.
"I'll keep it as a surprise",I wink at him and storm down in the kitchen.
"I love surprises",I hear him yelling while he's following me down.
"Yeah,you do",I look at him as he comes in.
"Ready to cook?",I smile.
"Born ready",he goes with his hand through his hair.

I play the music and start adding ingredients in a bowl while Shawn's stirring with his muscular arm.I bite my lip and say under my breath: "Mm sweet".
"You said something?",he separates his look from the bowl and looks at me.
I move my look from his hands onto his face.
"Nothing",I smirk and go to the oven so I can heat it up.
"You're sweet too while cooking",he smirks with his head down looking at the bowl.
I say nothing but smile.
"I think this is done",he says dipping his index finger into chocolaty mixture and tasting it.
I look straight at him and smirk a bit.
"Let me see",I say coming closer.
As I come close enough he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.
I lightly open my mouth and look at his honey eyes. Smirk appears on his face as he realizes what I'm doing.
He dips finger again and lets me slowly taste it on my tongue.Then he grabs my face and I find our lips connected to each other.Pulling me towards him I taste his lips finally.His hand moves everything located on the kitchen island and raises my body up on it,not breaking our kiss. I smile and he starts kissing me on the neck leaving soft wet kisses on it. I reach out for his hair and put my fingers in it while he is kissing my collarbones and going lower. His hand takes off my shirt in a matter of seconds and I feel his warm plump lips leaving chocolaty wet trail on my skin as he kisses my stomach passionately. As he reaches the hem of my sweatpants he slowly kisses every inch of my skin which makes me arch my back and moan his name.
He looks up at me and smirks with lust burning in his eyes. While his one hand finds its way in my hair and pulls it a bit,his other hand pours a bit of a chocolate mixture from spoon onto my bare neck.Next thing I feel is his tongue licking my neck and it gives me goosebumps. I push my head back in pleasure and look at him.His hair messy and his breathing irregular. Once again he connects our lips and we make out lustfully.
"What about our cooking?",I breathe out as our lips separate.

Shawn's POV:

I see her standing across the kitchen looking at me and smirking with her little mouth as I taste the mixture. She moves her body towards me and I pull her closer to me dying to feel her skin up against mine. Arya smirks at me and looks straight at me. I see what she's doing so I play along. I feel the warmth of her tongue as she tastes my finger on it. This turns me on immediately and I grab her face kissing her finally. I was dying out of need for her lips.As she kisses me back I feel like feelings are mutual. Lust takes completely over me and I push everything from the kitchen island,putting her petite body on it and lowering my kiss onto her neck.My hand goes up against her burning skin and I throw her shirt away. I kiss every little inch of her skin while going lower and lower. I entertain her as she moans my name leaving me with goosebumps all over my body.Oh dear god,I want this girl so bad. This sexual tension between us drives me mad and I want her,I want her more than anyone and anything.
Breaking our kiss and staring at her while she's catching breath I hear her ask:
"What about our cooking?".
"You are everything I want to eat tonight",I slowly graze her ear and whisper.
I feel her nails digging into my lower back and my shirt comes off.Taking that as a consent I pull her up with my hand,her legs wrapped around my waist and I walk out of the kitchen with our lips sealed to each other.
Fire burning between us and I don't mind burning out like a match.