Chapter 39

Christian looks at me worryingly. Right in that moment someone exists the house.

"Oh hey Mandy,come here",he says to the girl.

"This is Amanda,my girlfriend",he introduces her.

"Hi,I'm Amanda Hudson.Nice to meet you",Amanda says with a smile and stretches her hand towards me.

"Hi,I'm Arya. Arya Christensen. Nice to meet you too",I shake her hand and smile at her.

"I know",she says,but not in a mean way.

Of course she does.Who doesn't know?

"Arya was feeling bad so I took her out on fresh air.",he says to Amanda and gives her a significant look accompanied with a nod,like he is trying to confirm something she thought of.

"What happened? Are you okay? I don't even need to ask is the reason",she looks at me.

I look away and focus my look on street light.

"On who are you thinking about?",I act stupid.

"Like you don't know. The first one that comes to your mind.What happened? Are you okay?",she rolls her eyes,but asks worryingly.

"Oh..not a biggie. I stumbled across him and little blondie on top him,both shirtless and on the bed in the bedroom. His hand on her waist and she kissing him.Such a surprise,isn't it? Like wow",I laugh at myself.

"Nicole Lambert",Amanda says distastefully.

I look at her and raise my eyebrow,clearly not understanding her reaction.

"Of course you saw her on top of him.Let me introduce you to Nicole Lambert also know as a literary limpet of Shawn Mendes. That girl...ugh.Every time he gets drunk she is there clinging on him,shoving her face into his when he is basically not aware of anything.In school she follows him everywhere and CLINGS TO HIM like a fucking limpet. No need to explain anymore. She uses every chance to be with him and he doesn't even acknowledge her. He can't stand her especially with her being the most easiest,clingy,boring girl ever. Such a pain in ass",she rolls her eyes and gags.

"Trust me.He probably didn't know he was with her",Mandy rolls her eyes again and adds.

"You can kill me,but I can swear I heard him say that you are waiting for him when he was leaving beer pong with Jeremy",she adds frowning.

Does that explain the confusion on his face when he saw me bust in?

My own mind slaps me for trying to excuse him.

"Soooooo...girls..let's go back",Christian kinda of howls awkwardly.

"The list Christian.Tell me",I interrupt him harshly.

Amanda glares at Christian like she can't believe.

"Tell me you didn't Christian",she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. I thought she knew. I didn't want to..",he speaks fast and I just stand in front of them,staring.

"You always have such a long tongue. First think than say...",she puts hand on her head.

"Amanda, please, tell me",I turn to her.

"I can't",she says looking at me.

"He already brought it up.I'll find either way.It's over",I persuade her.