Chapter 50

He sits opposite of me and stares at me as I eat my sandwich like he isn't even there. Plate makes a sound as I lay it in the sink and breaks the silence.Few ice cubes hit the bottom of the glass in my hands.Red liquid slides against the glass as I hold the bottle in my hands.I feel his eyes lingering on me,literally burning me from behind.

''You are drinking tonight?'',he breaks the silence.

''Is there any problem with that?'',I don't turn around.

''Not a smallest one'',he says.

My fingers curl around the glass full of sweet liquid and I pick it up.Slowly walking out of the kitchen ice cubes hit the glass and their sound echoes as I walk.Comfortably I sit myself down on the floor,resting my back on the couch and I hear him following me.He chooses to sit right next to me,laying his legs before him as he sits and looks at me.

''What?'',I ask.

''Nothing at all'',he says calmly,but you can sense that his nerves are really thin.

I grab the remote control and find the most girly movie on the TV.He sighs noticeably.I take a look at my drink which is purposely left on his side.I sit myself on knees and bend over his layed body to reach the glass.Intentionally, I arch my back just enough so you can see the borderline of my underwear. As I reach my glass I take a look at him.His eyes shamelessly lingering on my bottom.I just stare at him until he notices my look and looks away from my bottom.He looks at me and I just raise my eyebrow at him.

''Can you stop?'',I ask with a serious tone.

''Can you?'',he says back and raises his eyebrow at me.

''With what?'',I ask still hovering across his body.

''With blocking my view'',he says already fired up with his nerves and taps me with his hand to move.

''Oh sorry,I haven't noticed you were that interested'',I smile politely and sit back on my spot.

I drink and take the ice cube from the glass into my mouth.Slowly it melts between my lips and drips down my chin onto my neck.Ice thins as I play with it between my lips and I see Shawn monitoring my every move with a corner of his eye. As ice disappears I drink some more and slowly lick my lips after a sip. Cold glass sweats in my hand and leaves it cold to touch.I see him bitting his lower lip and I smile to myself. As he shifts his position and lays flat on the floor his hoodie goes up a bit, leaving his lower stomach uncovered.I take another sip and steal one more ice cube in my mouth.Playing with it I bend over to grab a blanket when ''accidentally'' dropping the ice cube on his bare skin. He flinches and gasps.

''Oh,I'm so sorry.It was an accident'',I act shocked and move my hand towards him as to move the ice cube.

My fingers lay on the already melting ice cube and I glide it over his burning skin before he sits up.Melted water glides on his skin,some of it disappearing in his belly button,some of it being soaked up by his sweatpants.My fingers feel his flaming skin.As I'm about to move the ice cube his large hand harshly grabs mine.

''Stop'',he says a little bit winded.

''What exactly?'',I ask.

''Arya,stop'',he repeats.

''What am I doing?'',I ask innocently.

He is holding my wrist that hard it turned pale.He brings my hand up from his stomach and ice cube falls down to the floor.I smirk at him.

''Oh,that?I swear it was an accident'',I look blankly at him.

He inhales heavily and exhales.Grip on my wrist suddenly disappears and he goes back to his previous position.