Chapter 33

As they landed in Delhi the media and photographer went crazy over them. Virat held Ditya’s hand carefully till the car. He made her sit in the car as she was going t her parents place and he was going to the hotel with rest of the team.

V: You better take care of yourself. Call me once you reach your place.

D: yeah sure.

They both reached there destination. The next day the guys were busy with press conference and other events while on the other end Ditya was done being at home and just wanted to go back to Mumbai.

Its not that he hated her parents or something but they never shared a very friendly bond. She was raised by the nannies and maids. Her parents was hardly there for her  From the moment she has arrived her mom wanted to discuss about the wedding and preparations but she avoided the topic. She felt that she is way more comfortable with Sakshi and Singh aunty then her own mother. The other reason she wanted to go away was the media. From the time they have came back from the South Africa tour she us been chased by the media people everywhere she went. She has locked herself up in her room frustrated with everything.

Its been two days and Virat has been very busy with he made sure call her every now and then and promised her that he will come to meet her as soon as possible but with all the things going around her missing Virat badly made her grumpiest.

Ditya was lying on her bed with her comforter on and was going through some work emails on her phone. She heard the door bell of her house ring for a second she felt his presence around her she thought of getting up and check who is it on the door. But ignored the thought as he said he will call before coming to her parents place. After around 20 min she felt a soft knock at the door. She thought it must be the house maid with her evening coffee.

D: Get in.

She said without even moving from her place.

V: how is my Gum drop?

She jumped out of her bed throwing the comforter away and pounced over him he kind of managed not to fall and not to spill the coffee which he was holding in his hand.

V: easy my lady easy!!

She stepped back shyly.

He was looking hot as hell.

Virat noticed her and thought to himself “ this girl can take my breath away every time I see her

Virat noticed her and thought to himself “ this girl can take my breath away every time I see her. How dude? How?”

D: I am sorry Veer

D: I am sorry Veer. You know I missed you like anything and i was not expecting you so you see. Waise how come you are here you didn’t called me and why you got the coffee?

V: Kitna bolti ho tum yaar. Ok let me answer now. I didn’t called because i wanted to surprise you and the house help was coming with coffee so i thought i will do that.

D: Thanks. And i loved your surprise.

V: And i love you my munchkin.

D:You know what I missed being with you.

He knew she really missed him he can see the sincerity in her eyes. She found a set of tears forming in her eyes.

Virat couldn’t take it. He moved forward and gave her a rib crushing hug. When virat pulled her out of the hug he sensed the longing in her. He placed two light kiss on both of her cheeks. He slightly rubbed his thumb on her lips just to make sure is she even ready for it to which she parted her lips. He placed his lips on her very lightly. To Virat’s surprise Ditya deepened the kiss. The kiss was not a passionate one but for them it was to let each other know that how much they missed each other. He tighten his grip around her waist. Ditya’s hands were ruffling his thick hairs. Soon they went out of breath. And broke the kiss. They were panting badly.

Ditya looked away shyly. Virat cupped her face and made her look towards her.

V: Loving you is the most beautiful pleasure I have ever experienced but missing you is the ugliest pain I have ever suffered. I missed you my love.

D: Thanks Virat. Thanks for everything. You have given a new meaning to my life. I love you Veer.

V: I love you to my sunshine.