Chapter 6

(Edited)

Virat's POV

As soon as we were done with the breakfast Uncle announced.

Su: Virat can you please come with me. we need to talk.

Uncle said and I followed him to the garden outside. I can sense there is something big on its way.

V: tell me uncle what it is?

Su: virat I hope you will understand whatever I am going to say.

V: I will uncle. You please don't worry and please say whatever you wanted to say.

Su: virat I am getting old day by day and I think that I am losing my ability to give my 100% to work and your business.

V: Uncle it's not mine it's all yours as you are the one who have given the entire life to that.

Su: Beta, this is the respect and gratitude which is talking right now. But let me finish what I want to say.

V: ok uncle

Su: so virat as I was saying my age and my health dose not allows me to work as hard as it requires and also I want to dedicate some time to the family now. And for all these reasons I want to retire.

V: what!!

I was shocked. There were several questions going in my mind but I was not able to put them in words.

V: Uncle I am sorry I know I am being selfish now, but what will happen if you will not be there? You know this whole business was like another baby to dad it was his dream, his passion. What about it? I have zero knowledge about anything. And I can't trust anyone else as well. And what about me Uncle along with business you were the one who was looking into my financial matters, deals and agreements. i can not function without you.

Su: Calm down son! How can I even not thing about it. After Prem and Saroj you are my responsibility and my son.

V: Uncle I completely understand that after so many years you deserve the break but at the same time I am scared.

Su: I know my child and that is why I have already found someone good enough to replace me.

V: you did? Who is that person?

Su: Ditya!!!

V: DITYA???

Su: yes son. Ditya. Trust me I can never get someone as good as her to replace me. She has got great business sense even better than mine. And she is only one who can cope up with the pressure of handling you and business both at the same time.

V: Uncle I trust you and if you think she will be able to handle this. I know she is the best.

I am a person who never trusts someone so easily but thinking about Ditya doesn't know how but I felt like trusting her.May be her honest eyes done that trick or may be his determined face. Moreover, if uncle thinks she is the right person I can never doubt his choice.

Su: But virat we need to convince her.

V: convince her? You have not spoken to her yet.

Su: No. She is a girl of self respect. It's not easy to convince her. She has not taken over her father's business because she wanted to achieve her own heights. She will only take something if she deserves it.

V: so shall we go in and talk to her?

Su: yeah lets go and do this.

These words from uncle have given me a mixed kind of feeling. Nervous, what if she says no and glad, that i might get to work with her. i don't know why but i am feeling kind of attracted to her or its just the curiosity to know her more??

As we were on the way back to home from garden I heard someone .I was sure about the owner of that voice. I just slowed down a bit I know I sound creepy but I wanted to hear her, I wanted to look at all those expressions on her face which were changing every second.

What is happening to me I am staring at a girl who is apparently going to work with me in few days, a girl whom I have just been introduced properly, a girl with whom I have shared my first hello like an hour back. What are all those feelings, they seem to be alien to me.

I heard her saying.....

D: yeah, yeah Mira cancel all my appointments and meetings for today.

D: yes I know they are important but it's about family today and nothing more important than that.

She soon ended the call and started coming towards the house I quickly went in so she can not notice me.

I just got to know a different side of her. The loving and carrying side. The side which cares for her family and their emotions.

Ditya's POV

I received a call from my assistant Mira that I am getting late for the meeting and I asked her to cancel everything for today as aunty Mahi bhai and sakshi have convinced me to stay with them for the entire day.

As I came out to take the call I saw uncle and virat in a conversation. I don't know what they were talking about by from the distance I can see the expression change on his face. Smile, frown, sad, tensed and happy.

He looked cute. I wonder how this guy manages to look hot cute and handsome all at the same time.

Wait! Am I checking him out... oh god ditya. Get a grip.

As I finished the call I heard uncle calling me in.

==========================================================================

Hello Guys!! I am a huge Virushka fan and a newbie on wattpad and this is my first work of fiction. I try to update the story as frequent as possible.

Please ignore the typos and mistakes if any. Your love in form of votes and comments will be highly appreciated.

Stay tuned for more Virushka moments. There are lots of them on their way.

============================================================================