Fly High #9: Sanha

Hey guys, I know I haven't been updating much 😭I miss wattpad loads but I'm in my third year of secondary school so I want to put in my best to my daily assignments and examinations so I don't think my chapters will be as up to standard. 😔

But the depression topic of homework aside now, we've reached 3.01K reads !!  ❗️😫❤️️ thank you guys so much~

Do vote, comment and share! Love y'all 💝

---

3rd Person POV:

"Class dismissed," Jiyeol stood up and announced, the class then breaking into cheers, "Enjoy your summer vacation, kids!"

"Thank you, Ms Park!" Some students chirped as they walked passed her with arms waving at her enthusiastically.

"Hey Ms Park," another male students leant against the teacher's table as she was packing her material calmly.

"Can I help you, Sanha?" She smiled.

"It's kind of a small favour but this is a small request," he rubbed his nape.

Meet Yoon Sanha, a fellow student of hers in her graduating class. He's like a second version of Junhong. But luckily, she met Sanha earlier compared to Junhong, in his first year in university.

"Go ahead," she tells him.

"Well... can I meet you at the coffee shop this afternoon around three, with a Friend? We still have some final pages for the literature text we're going through that we can't understand."

Jiyeol chuckles and nods, I'll see you guys there, don't be late."

---

Sanha: hey ms park, where are you now?

The usual seat beside the window

Sanha: sorry ms park, I'll be slightly late. my friend will be there before me though.

Sure, will do. Be careful.

Image credits Pinterest |

The warm coffee she was sipping on wasn't helping her feel any warmer in the five degree celcius weather. Hugging her coat around herself closer, she made a sigh as she filled to the next page of her book.

She touched her neck, the same necklace hung there. A warm smile spread across her face as she took the ring in the shape of a crown off the chain.

The ring fits perfectly to her ring finger. But instead, she held it to her chest and tried to keep her feelings in. It's been a long time. A very long time. She was proud of him, very. He was one of the top fifty percent that performed so well. But she never got the chance to say the words 'well done' to him personally. He changed his contact upon reaching London and all their connections were cut off from that day.

It took forever for her to get over the fact of his departure but her heart still lingers for him every now and then. She didn't get back with Himchan. He found someone else who would love him as dearly as he did for Jiyeol before. They were happy. Jiyeol was for them too. But the feeling of jealousy and longing always overwhelms her when she sees them.

"Ms Park," a voice called.

She jumped a little from the shock and looked downwards, dropping the ring in her hand.

"Oh my," she exclaimed and quickly bent down to pick it up.

However, the owner of the voice did so faster than she did.

"Thank you so much," she smiled as he handed it back to her but it immediately faded as she met his eyes.

"Hey Ms Park, can we go through my essay?" He grinned like an idiot staring at his favourite teacher.

Her mouth fell wide open as she blinked several times, unable to believe who stood in front of her, "J-Junhong?"

"Nae, saem?" He chuckled as he handed a piece of paper over to her.

She took it from him with shaking hands as tears were already threatening to fall.

She read the 'essay' it was a confession letter. His handwriting and style of words never changed. He's still the same old Junhong. Despite the fact that he's now two heads taller than her and he dyed his hair dirty blonde.

She stood up and stared up at him, her tears falling one by one, trickling down her face slowly as a grateful yet regretful smile spread on her face, "How have you been?"

"Pretty good," he laughed again, "But I felt my mood become happier the moment I saw you again."

She rolled her eyes and hit his chest lightly and laughed. He took this chance to envelope her in his arms, pulling her straight into his broad chest, "It has been long, Jiyeol."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist too, "Too long ."