Jongup: Angry Jongup? Pt. 2

3rd Person POV:

"He's fine. He'll just need some rest for a week or two. So I'm afraid you can only start your comeback preparations in two weeks time," the doctor smiled warmly at B.A.P and their manager.

"Thank you doctor," their manager smiled, "Let's go check on him."

"I'm sorry I caused our comeback to drag," Jongup whispered as he struggled to sit up.

Zelo helped him and Jongup gladly accepted his waiting hand, "Where's Yoojung?"

"She's not in the dorm. Her things aren't there either. We don't know where is she," Youngjae narrowed his eyes.

"I need to go find her," he tried to get out of the bed but just groaned in pain as Yongguk helped him lie back down.

"Don't worry. She's fine. Just rest in time for our comeback. Zelo will do the finishing touches to the choreography. Just rest," Yongguk smiled at him.

"Hyung," Jongup whispered, "Aren't you angry at me?"

Yongguk made a sad smile, "I'm not in control in both you and my Sister. The one who contributes to this relationship is the two of you. Not me."

---

Jongup's tired eyes stayed closed even though he felt someone beside him.

"Geez, why would you get a fever all of a sudden," a soft voice whispered and he then felt something damp on his forehead.

The hand pushed strands of his bangs to the side and the person placed a peck on his forehead.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a Girlfriend good enough for you, Jongup-ah," she sighed.

He felt her release his hand from her grip and her chair screeched a bit against the floor.

"Y-Yoojung?" He whispered and held onto her wrist before she left.

She turned back, looking at his eyes that shot opened.

"Oh, hey," she said monotonously and pushed his hand away lightly, "How are you feeling?"

"Not good till I got to see you again."

Her breath hitched and she looked at him with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk," he said with a shaky voice, trying not to let his tears fall, "P-Please... Be mine again?"

She laughed bitterly, "What jerk? I'm probably the one at fault. For not making you trust me enough—"

"And it's because I didn't trust you, I caused this," he held her hand tightly and kissed the back of it, "P-Please?"

"Jongup—" Yoojung couldn't finish her sentence and only felt Jongup's lips against hers.

They moved slowly, Jongup was placing all his feelings into the kiss and he placed his hand behind her neck to deepen the kiss. 

They finally pulled away and gasped for air.

"I promise nothing like that will happen again. Do you trust me?" He whispered and placed their forehead against each others'.

"Of course, Jongup-ah."

---

Ending sucked :((

But when's your birthday? And when were you born?

23 March 2002