Fly High #3: More

I'm so sorry for the late update, I have a lot to handle recently. School's starting in two days and I'm the leader in charge for my class' camp. Sigh. Work work work work work.

But I hope y'all have a great new year! Have a blessed 2017 lovelies <3

---

3rd Person POV:

"How has the term been so far?" Jongup asked his dongsaeng as they made their way towards the school building.

Junhong shrugged, barely realising the short amount of them left till their national examinations.

"You seem relaxed," Sungjae snickered.

"You know studying has never been my thing," Zelo simply replied, making his friends sigh.

"It was till-" Ilhoon got cut off when Jongup slapped his palm right over his mouth.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, there was a fly," Jongup shot him a glare as a sign to not bring up history.

"Junhong," a voice of a female called behind the group.

"What do you want, Jihyo?" Sungjae glared.

"Can we talk?" Jihyo asked quietly, fiddling with her fingers as she did.

Zelo opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, making him close it again.

"Junhong-ssi, can you help me carry something in the teacher's office?" Another voice said.

"Oh- Ms Park! Of course," Zeo sighed in relief, trailing behind her as she walked down the hallway.

As she stopped outside the office, she turned around with a few stacks of paper, "Here, just bring this to class for me."

He took it from her hands and smile, "Thanks Ms Park."

She giggled, "You're welcome. But if she wants to talk, you should maybe give her a chance sometime."

He shrugged, "I don't really want to distract myself with this now. I have more important things to take care of."

She nodded as a sign of understanding, picking up her files as she walked beside him to the classroom, "Care to share?"

"Like... Basketball. It's my life," he smiled at the thought of the sport. It was like as if it was a part of him.

"Good luck for next semester's finals, Junhong," she smiled, "And thank you," she took the paperwork from his hands, "You can return to your seat now."

Junhong bowed before taking his seat beside Jongup.

Ever since that Saturday, Zelo felt as if he's found a new good Friend, even though she's his homeroom teacher. Her understanding and open character drew him in, she's... different.

Well, definitely different from his other friends since she's a teacher. She's also different from other teachers, she's like a Friend.

Jiyeol has had her eyes on Junhong since day one. He was different from other students.

Yes, he didn't like to study, something she hated about certain students, but he's hardworking and dedicated. He dedicated to the things and people he truly loves, whole-heartedly. He's different.