"Attraction"

Target : 45

*-*

The bright afternoon sun shined brightly upon the town and the people were having an amazing time but a girl named Sonakshi Bose was hell worried for her father.

"Sona??" She heard Eleena's voice from downstairs.

"Yeah coming." She said loudly

She quickly went downstairs to catch up Eleena.

"Suno sun, Abhi yaha Dev Dixit any waly hai Tw tum unhy bathana main shower lay k arahi ho." She said, butter polishing her while she just nodded.

She left for her shower and she had started to read the newspaper to find a job. After 10 minutes she heard the door bell , she quickly got up from the sofa adjusting her dress properly. She frustratingly throw the pen on the table as she wasn't able to find a good job and went to open the door. She opened the door and he was memorised by ur beauty. Suddenly Sona heard Eleena's voice.

"Kon hai Sona??"

"Dev? *pauses* Dev Dixit I mean." She uttered.

She asked in a very sweet manner and he haven't heard his name so softly like this before. He just gulped and nodded yes. His voice wasn't ready to respond. She smiled at him and moved aside to let him came inside. Till the date he haven't seen a unique piece like Sona, he was impressed that she could even attract a ruthless guy like him. He walked inside and she closes the door calmly and followed him till the launch. He slightly turned to saw her and she was standing behind him.

"Hello Mr.Dixit. Nice meeting u." Eleena said

He just passed a warm smile,"Me too Eleena."

"Which file do u need??." She asked, calmly.

"The Malhotra one." He said that name intentionally because he himself has the file.

She went inside the room to find the file but Sona was still searching job in newspaper and she was completely unaware of his intense glaring.
Dev was completely engrossed in his thoughts.
He was admiring her or he was worshiping her. Her facial expressions and body structure were reflecting innocence and it means that she was not experienced. He loved tamed and experienced girls but he wanted to tamed Sona and also give her some honest love making sessions. He was imagining Sona on his bed ; in his room. But why my room? Not the guesthouse, arghhh this girl was making him crazy.

She heard Eleena's voice,"Mr.Dixit I'm so sorry but I'm not able to find that file."

"It's okay. R u Eleena's friend??" He asked, intentionally

She dunno what to reply as she couldn't trust a stranger, then she thought if Eleena had trusted him so she shoukd also,"Um yes."

"Finding a job or something??" He asked, desperately.

"Yes finding a job and I need one that too immediately." She said, sighed.

"What are your qualifications?" He asked

"I graduated from Uni this year. I'm a nutritionist." She replied trying to give a short answer.

"That's great! Communication are finding a nutritionist now a days to take care of his employees. If u r interested then u can join our company." He said.

She was a bit surprised by his act. He was giving her a job without an interview just because she was Eleena's friend.

"I don't want this job as a recommendation. I'm not experienced." She said sternly.