"Depressed Soul"

Target : 355 💕
Tysm for your precious votes. ❤️

*_*

"Andar Nahi bulao gi?" She asked, while cunningness was reflecting in her eyes.

"Jee? Jee aye na." She said, getting confused for a minute.

She get aside immediately and she entered the room. She sat on the couch like a queen every time.

"Dev hai?" She asked, intentionally and she noises in disapproval. She felt relaxed and confident.

"Kuch kaam tha apko? Asy achanak?" She said, as she don't know what to say.

"Kyun Main bina kaam k Nahi askti? Wasy Tw Main Yaha kaam ki wajh sy hi aye ho." She said, in a taunting way.

"Jee bolye? Kya kaam hai?" She replied, ignoring her words completely.

"Dev ko chorny ka Kya lo gi?" She asked, straight forwardly.

"Huh?" She said, being dismayed. Her heart was pounding so badly that it would burst anytime.

"Haan bolo? Kitny paisy lo gi ya paison ki jagah Kuch Aur chahiye? Jaldi bolo mera waqt buhat qeemti hai." She said, sternly.

"Mera Aur Dev ka rishta paison py Nahi tika hua Hai dadi, agar koi muje millions ya billions bhi day ga Tw bhi Main ussy kabhi Nahi choro gi. Rishty dil sy banty hai, paisy ya shuhrat sy Nahi." She said, trying to control her tears and more of that she was awestruck.

"Zyada zaban chalny ki zaroorat Nahi hai Sonakshi, jo galti Dev k baap yani mery bety na ki woh Main Dev ko Nahi karny do gi, phir chahiye tum issy meri dhamki samjho ya warning." She said, with an eye contact. While a certain type of confidence was being reflected in her eyes.

"Ap ko jo karna hai ap karye, lakin Main Dev ko Nahi choro gi chahiye Kuch bhi hojaye phir." She said, stubbornly. While she could feel her heavy breathing's , cause no doubt she was afraid.

"Jasy tumhri Marzi nadan larki. Lakin Dev ko Tw Main tujh sy cheen k raho gi." She said, with a wicked smile.

She get up to leave and saw Dev standing at the door angrily. Sona eyes were filled with tears and the horrifying expressions was clear on her face.

"Just leave!" He roared like a lion. He can't see her love lifeless, like this again.

She didn't said a word and left silently as she has already decided what she will do.

After she left, Dev shut the door loudly. He hurriedly went towards Sona, who was sitting blankly on the couch.

"Sona, Main na sab suna tum pareshan maat ho bs." He said, holding her hands. She didn't said a word and tears rolled down her cheeks. "Just say something please, love." He said, kissing her palms numerously.

"Dev, I dun want to lose you." She whispered, softly and her voice reflected the pain.

"And you will never lose me, just trust me." He said, cupping her face.

"Main Nahi rahna chahti tumhry bina, when it comes about you I can't compromise. Yes, you can call me crazy but I love you crazily with all my heart." She said, hugging him tightly.

"Meri jaan, Asa kuch Nahi hoga just trust me." He said, while he can feel her grip had loosen up.

He pulled her back lightly and saw a fainted Sona in his arms. He panicked and picked her up in his arms. He made her lay in the bed comfortably and called the doctor immediately after that. With in few seconds the lady doctor has arrived, she started to diagnose her.

"How is my wife, dr?" He asked, being concern.

"Mr.Dixit, she has been depressed. She is so much depressed that the symptoms are clearly visible." She said, examining her dry mouth.

"But dr how can you be so sure about it?" He said, in amusement.

"Her heartbeat is irregular and her skin has become so pale. She is not even breathing properly and she has fainted. She have a dry mouth too and few more symptoms." She said, while prescribing her some medicines.

"But all of a sudden?" He asked intentionally, as he knew she was depressed because of him for some time.

"It's not sudden Mr Dixit, she might have been a patient of depression from some time and now she might have gone through something which is quite unbearable for her." She said, trying to explain him the things.

"Oh, any solution apart from the medicines?" He asked, while hiding the guilt.

"Try to keep her happy and one more thing keep her away from all the things that might be the reason for her depression. Umm Mr Dixit, it will be difficult for you to digest the fact but if she fainted again due to the panic attack then it might break down her nervous system." She said, slowly and he felt like someone has stabbed his heart brutally.

"Thank you doctor." He said, while she gave a comforting smile.

"Make sure that you gave her the medicines on time plus I have written some tests too make sure to do that." She said, while leaving the room.

He sat beside Sona, holding her hand protectively while she didn't respond but her fingers touched his hands making him feeling her existence and he bring it closer to his face.

"I'm sorry Sona, Main na khud sy promise Kara tha k tumhra khayal rakho ga tumhy hurt bhi Nahi hony do ga, but I failed

"I'm sorry Sona, Main na khud sy promise Kara tha k tumhra khayal rakho ga tumhy hurt bhi Nahi hony do ga, but I failed.. Main tum sy buhat pyaar karta Ho, khud sy bhi zyada I dun wanna lose you baby. Sab muje chor k chalye gy ab main Tumhara Jana afford Nahi kar sakta.. I really love you Sonakshi, more than you could imagine.." He said, while his tear drop fell on her arm.

She being to open her eyes difficulty and saw a dull Dev sitting beside her, maybe crying. As her vision become clear, he saw Dev smiling at her trying to hide her pain from her.

"Dev.." She said, softly.

"Kuch chahiye?" He asked, instantly.

"Bs sirf tum." She said, smiling.

"Main hamesha sy Tumhara ho Aur raho ga, no one can apart us." He said, kissing her knuckles.   

"Dev I'm fine, relax." She said, trying to get up but her head was still spinning badly.

"Layti raho. Soup mangwa raha ho woh peeyo." He said, bossily. While she pouted cutely, "don't do that babes." He said, winking and she could help but blush.

*_*

So how was it guys? Just have some patience and trust me guys I'll give you each and everything in this FF. Just wait and try to enjoy the current chapters. You never know when I'll give you that thing. 😅😅

Precap : devakshi moments 😍😉