"Unwanted Invitation"

Target : 340 💯
Tysm for completing the target ❤️

*_*

He opened the door and took her to another room. She sat on the couch and he sat opposite of her. Sona tried to set her clothes that it doesn't look she have woken up now and took her duppata. She came inside the room to meet her but she gave a disgusting look to her.

"Dev, tumhri biwi na abhi tak nahaya Nahi ussy Malik family k kuch traditions Tw seekhye hoty.." She said, tauntingly.

"Yes right, ussy pata bhi kasy hogy? After all woh us family ki hai hi Nahi woh Dixit family ki hai Aur ussy waha k traditions buhat achy sy pata hai. Aur wasy bhi hum apny honeymoon py aye hai Ghar py Nahi hai , so we will sleep late and get up late." He said, replying in the same way.

He gesture her to sit beside him which didn't went unnoticed by dadi. She sat beside him.

She looked at him angrily for supporting his wife, "Well let me not get into this, your father was also like this before but time and priorities change with time and you will also change." She said, in a rude tone.

"Anything else you are here for??" He asked, gritted his teeth.

"Yes I'm here to invite you as you know we always give party once in a year so that's why." She said, waiting for him to answer.

"Fine I'll come, not for you but Meri maa k liye main aoa ga." He said, firmly and he looked at Sona after that.

"I knew it that you will come. So issi bhi sath lao gy?" She asked, strangely.

"Of course, She is my wife in other words my better half. Agar Sona Nahi askti Tw Main bhi Nahi asakta." He said, being straight forward.

She was furious at his behaviour but didn't said a word.

"Sona, ja k shower lay lo then we have to leave to buy you some good clothes for the evening." He said, smiling.

While dadi got up and leave, Sona looked at her once but she didn't even bother to look at her. She went outside the room and she hugged her tightly.

"You will be okay. Agar tum bhi Nahi chahty k main jao Tw main Nahi jao gi." She said, hugging him tightly.

"Nahi Sona Asi baat Nahi, woh ghar Meri maa ka bhi tha." He said, breaking the hug.

She only smiled and he didn't talked further. She knew he was hurt.

*_*

They left for shopping and came back quickly. He got her a white dress with golden work on it. She got dressed and he get dressed in black suit. She was looking so elegant in that dress and her hairs open with light curl and light make up.

"Dev, sahi lag rahi ho na? I mean kuch zyada kaam Tw Nahi horaha?" She asked, nervously.

He went closer to her and kissed her nose, while she blushed.

"Perfect baby, main Prince Tw Nahi ho but you are not looking less than a princess." He said, huskily in her ears.

"Thank you, and you are not less than a prince." She smiled, kissing her cheek.

He smiled and they both left for the party. The whole route he was quite and she could feel that he is uncomfortable. She was continuously holding her hand but his hands were cold. The drive was of half an hour and they finally reached. She saw guards making way for his car and he was getting so much of attention but he didn't reacted. They both get out of the car and two guards surrounded them and they both went inside. It was so huge and beautiful that she was busy adoring it. She noticed every servant or guard was saluting him but he was behaving very normally.

The media was present there but he ignored them. The media has already meet Mrs Dixit but seeing them over there was icing on the cake. Many people were gathered there just to know that why he changed his surname to Malik from Dixit's. His heart was beating fast but he tried to be normal. The media was busy taking the pictures of the couple and she felt like her husband was a prince. They entered the main hall and it was ten times bigger than the Dixit house, she was amazed to see such class and respect even in a foreign country which they have earned.

"Bahar kitny sary roses thy na Dev." She said, smiling.

"My mamma loved roses and I know that you love them too." He said, softly.

She smiled at him and they moved inside. She saw people enjoying over there everyone was busy staring them and smiling over them. They were the centre of attraction in the party. Though Dev wasn't the host, he himself was a guest in his own house and he liked being a guest more.

"Sona you stay here, I'll get us drinks." He said, to her.

"Nahi Dev, muje bhi apny sath lay Chalo na, agar dadi agi Tw??" She said, as she was scared.

"Don't worry my eyes are on you baby Aur agar woh a bhi gi Tw I'll handle her. Okay?" He said, and she nodded.

She saw him and he was even talking to some people in between. She went to the corner and saw many different pictures over there. She saw Dev posing in many pictures and she saw his family photo too. She was adoring the pictures when she felt someone behind her. She turned around instantly and Dadi was standing over there and angered was visible on his face.

"Enjoying the party?" She asked, frankly.

"Jee?"

"Arey mera matlb k Itni achi Aur bari party tum na phley Tw dekhi Nahi hogi na tabi." She said, mockingly.

"Jee dadi, kabhi Nahi deekhi Aur is ko Itni aleshan honi bhi thi Qk yeh mery husband sy related jo hai." She said, with a smiling face.

"Ahaha my dear, don't be in false hopes . I knw that this party is related to your husband but soon he won't be related to you. So enjoy as much as you can as no one knows for how long you will be attending parties like her wife." She said, with a smirk.

While Sona was about to say something but Dev interpreted her.

"Yes dadi you are right, kisi ko Nahi pata k Sona kab tak meri biwi ban k parties attend Kar rahi hai." He said, while Sona looked at him with questioning eyes.

*_*

So how was it guys? You will get everything in my Fiction just have some patience 😂🙊

Yes, this is the 49 chapter of my Fiction thank you so much for all your love and support. I'm really thankful to you guys! ❤️❤️

Precap : expect the unexpected 😂