"Marraige"

Target : 70 💓
Thank u so much for ur amazing support 🙈

*-*

"What do think each time u will protest and I'll leave u??" He said, gritting his teeth. "Answer me!" He said, while pressing his hand hard on her tender arms.

She was trying hard to escape from his grip but all went in vain. She could sense his argerness. He was looking at her without even blinking and she wasn't meeting her gaze with him. She was hissing in pain as the grip was tight.

"Look into my eyes when I'm talking to u." He said, while releasing his grip. A tear skipped her eye and she quickly wiped it.

"Main q mano k ap na baba ko paisy diye?" She inquired, keeping her chocolate brown eyes on his steadily.

"Excuse me?? You can call and ask him. I'm not a thief or a culprit." He said, sternly.

She quickly dialled his father's number and after few rings he answered it.

"Hello Shona beta? Theek ho na tum??" He said, worriedly.

"Jee baba, bs yeh confirm karny k liye call ki thi k apko paisy mil gy??" She expected a no.

"Han beta Aur main na loan bhi wapis kar diya Aur hamara business bhi Bach Gaya." He said, happily.

"Acha theek hai baba, rakhti ho." She said.

"Beta sun? Itny paisy kaha sy aye tumahra pass??" He inquired.

"Woh .. woh baba ek company sy contract hua hai unho na advance paisy day diya hai bs un k liye 2 ya 3 saal kaam karna hoga.." She lied...

"Acha chalo theek hai beta bye." With that he hanged up the call.

Tears were dropping from her eyes uncontrollably, she hide her face with her palms. Her sobbing gets so loud sometimes that she squeezed her lips tightly. She was helpless as she could do anything for herself. Dev was watching her with some kind of pain. He remembered the time when she first cried so bitterly in front of him ; at the moment when he show her the Contract Conditions..

**FLASHBACK**

When he put the papers in front of her and by reading every condition fresh tears rolled down her eyes. There were almost 4 conditions but they all were not less than hell..

"Give it to me, I'll read it for u." He said, while snatching the papers from her.

"So my first condition, that u will not spent just one night with me u will spend many. I'll Own u for unlimited time until I will get bored from which can even take 1 week, 5 months or even 7 years. You will go with me wherever I'll go whether it will be parties or out of city. Is that okay with u?" He asked, straightforwardly.

"Y... ye.. yeah.."She said, sobbing.

"So, now my second condition I'll f**k u in every position which I desire for. TBH to see ur body structure I'll f**k u in every single position. Is that clear to u??" He asked, looking in her eyes which were filled by tears , she just nodded,"I want a proper answer babes." He said, annoyed.

"Yes, it's clear." She said, with her shaking voice.

"Good! So my third condition, You're my mistress not my wife, so better know your place and mistresses don't complain, it is the wife's role. Clear??" He asked, while he feel bad to call her a mistress.

She closes her eyes hearing mistress and tears fell from her closed eyes,"Clear." She said, trying not to sob.

"Then last but not the least my fourth condition, Always look sexy. You are a playmate so dress like one, though obviously not to the extent of being slutty in leopard-print and cleavage. Got it??" He asked, seductively

"Yeah." She said, wiping her tears.

And how she signed the contract and ran away from there crying miserably.

**FLASHBACK ENDED**

For Dev it was just 4 f**king rules but for Sona they were miserable.. She was crying bitterly when Dev hold her hand and she become conscious.

"Get out! Hamesha mera mood kharab Kar dayti ho." He said, angrily and she ran without any arguments.

*-*

Sonakshi POV
This is a sin, I can't do that anymore. The way he touches me, the way he kissed me; it was my first kiss.. Every girl wants there first kiss to be smooth and perfect not wild.. I never wanted my life like this.. I never imagined that my first kiss will be so horrible like a nightmare. I'll go to the temple tomorrow that's it..

*-*

Next morning,

"Sona beta, come join us in the breakfast." Mami said, smilingly.

"Um mami Jee actually muje mandir Jana hai aj, and I'm not hungry too." She said, with a light smile.

"Theek hai tum jao main Anjali ko bata do gi." She said.

"Thank u so much." She said and walk outside the house.

She reached the temple and climb the stairs one by one crying.. crying over her fate, her past and crying over Dev that how he destroyed her life within few days.. She reached at the top and stood in front of the idol.

"Why are you doing this to me?? Main na aj tak Kis ka kiya begara hai?? Main na Tw kabhi kisi ant tak ko Nahi mara phir q?? Hamesha mehnat Kar k kaam Kara phir bhi apna Asa Kara mery sath.." she shuts her mouth in between when he heard the Hindu scholar saying that.

"Shadi Tw janam janam ka sath hai phir chahiye mang main laal rang galti sy laga ho ya Jan k is tarha sy shadi Nahi tor sakty. Agar larky k hath sy galti sy bhi koi lal rang mang main hit jaye Tw shadi hogi." He declared after knowing there problem.

She was rooted to the spot as she heard his words, thousands of questions were running in her mind.. She wanted to cry a loud in front of everyone. Dev wasn't the Prince Charming he dreamt for.. She without looking once at the idol returned back to home where Dev was impatiently waiting for Sona. She was numb. She saw Dev who was as angry as bull. She quickly went to him hold his hand and walk towards his room and locked the door.

"Where the hell were you??" He asked, angrily.

"I'm ur wife and I'll full filled ur each and every desire." She said, emotionlessly..

*-*

How was it guys?? Thank u so much for supporting me ❣️ I hope u all are liking the story and the story will be more interesting from now on wards. Pls do comments!

Precap : Any guesses?? 😉😂