"Is He Falling For Her?"

Target : 160
Complete the target of the precious chapter otherwise I'll not update the next chapter. 🙁

*_*

Today was the first time when she was comfortable with him, but quite nervous. He bend to kiss her thighs while removing her shirt slightly covering her spot. She could only shut her eyes tight and with that he places a lot of kisses on her thigh while all she could do is moan. His touch, kisses , sucks and licks were giving her so many sensations at the same time. He was sluggishly going to her spot and she tugged his hairs trying to pull him up. She felt something in her stomach, this time she didn't resist cause she was feeling amazing. This moment was a blessing for both of them. He bite her leg and give her a deep mark. She wasn't used too all theses things and it hurt on her delicate skin more.

"Ahhh Dev stop its hurting." She said, keeping her eyes tightly shut.

He kiss her cheek softly to ease her facial expressions,"Relax, I won't. Is this enough for u?" He asked her gently and she nodded in approval without opening her eyes. He smiled his heart wasn't allowing him to stop, he wanted to make love to her the whole night but he don't want her to be scared so he kept his inner feelings aside and stopped just for her sake he didn't wanted to go against his wish. He himself dun know why, strange! He got up and get a towel from the closet and give it to her. She quickly wrap it around her legs.

"Good night, I'm moving in my room." He said, kissing her forehead like a gentleman.

She didn't even look at him for a second and when she knew he was gone. She quickly shut the door and sighed. She quickly changed her clothes and lay down on her bed. She was remembering the moments she spend with him couple of minutes ago. She felt something wet; damn wet not because of the water but it was something new for her. She never knew that there were so many things to get pleasure from before the main act. She was very naive to understand all these things.

Sonakshi POV
Why did Dev stop noticing my uncomfortableness? Is he falling for me?? I said blushing the darkest tone of red dig my face inside the pillow and slept.

*_*

Next morning,

She was making coffee for Dev with Anjali and they were talking. Dev hasn't arrived till yet and she was telling her about the arrival of her parents.

"I knw I should not hide this thing from him but I'm so scared of him.." She said, while putting the mug on tray.

"What are u hiding from me Sonakshi?" He asked, coming towards her and they both were shocked to see him.

"Um woh actually Dev." She said, while searching for words to complete her sentence.

"Sonakshi deekho batao warna it won't be good!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"Dev yeh kiya tareeka hai Sonakshi sy baat karny ka?" Anjali said, angrily.

"Di ap muje maat bataye." He said, while looking straight at Sonakshi.

"Woh my parents are coming here, so muje mery ghar Jana hoga." She said, diverting her gaze.

"Mana Kar do, idc. No more arguments and I'm leaving for work." He said, walking out while Sona just pouted sadly.

Evening,

Sonakshi was busy taking to Eleena and didn't even noticed Dev's presence.

"Idk why Eleena but he is changing... I'm not sure but I think he is falling for me.." she said, biting her lip. He smiled hearing her statement.

"Love, that Dev Dixit don't knw how to love someone... beware of him.." Eleena said, rudely.

"I don't want my parents to knw about the contract etc.. un ko buhat bura lagye ga Eleena.. woh apna sab beech k bhi poory paisy Nahi sy paye gy n muje wapis Nahi lay k ja paye gy.. I dun knw what to do." She said, sadly and he felt the guilt..

"I knw Sona but u have to do something." She said.

"Chalo abhi rakhti ho Dev any waly hogy." She said, while he was impressed to hear the respectful words from her mouth. She hanged up the call and was shocked to see Dev that her phone dropped on the floor.

"Kiya hua? Itna darti ho mujh sy?" He asked, coming closer.

"Nahi actually woh my parents are coming Dev and I really wanted to go." She said, while moving back.

"I can't let you go, understand?" He said, while she hit the closet.

"They are gonna give me surprise Dev they haven't seen my face from ages." She retorted.

"Idc Sonakshi, I just can't leave u **pause** I can't let u go." He said, touching her hand. The phrase touches her heart.

Sonakshi POV
Is he afraid to lose me? What does he really mean? Is he really falling for me??

"But Dev." But before she could save something. He presses his lips against her, it was her 3rd kiss officially the first two pained a lot but this was a smooth kiss. He was so damn slow this time. It was such a welcoming kiss for her that she herself dun knw when her hands wrapped around his neck and she parted her lips so their tongues can go inside. He entered his tongue inside and their tongues started to play with each other. He picked her from her waist and she wrapped her legs around him and was pulling him closer with his hairs. He was feeling more aroused ; he was stroking her gently when his arousal hit her and she felt like heaven. She felt a sudden pain but she want more pain like that. She was kissing her lips madly. When his phone rang and she came back to her senses. She couldn't believe that she kissed him so passionately; she could feel how wet she was. She tried to release herself but he didn't let her.

"I'm not finished yet." He said, huskily.

"I need to go to the washroom." She said, embarrassing.

"You taste so good." He said, placing a kiss on her neck.

"I'm I'm.."She said, uncomfortably.

"I knw u r wet, I will not mind even if u starts dripping Sona." He said, while she blushed like a beet.

"Please Dev." She said, and he took her to the washroom in the same position and gently place her on the slab and she releases himself.

"Kal sab Lucknow ja rahy hai 3 days k liye so we both are together for 3 days." He said, tucking her hairs behind. "You knw what I mean, there would be no such phone calls , no one to disturb at nights and we'll be living in a same room. You okay with it?" He said, sucking her ears.

"Hmm." She said, cause his touch were giving her shivers.

"Good, get fresh." He kissed her forehead and walks out.

*_*

How was it guys? Idk why u guys complete the target so quickly one day and the other day... 🙁 I'm sorry for making the people wait who voted on time.

Precap : Sonakshi's misunderstanding and Dev... 😋

Guys pls pls pls do vote for "I Own You" if u haven't in the FanFiction Awards 2017 ; specially the new readers. 💕
Link : http://my.w.tt/UiNb/0mKTRcfI8C