"Pure Love"

Target : 220 😍
Complete the target' 😭 I'll be regular when u all will be regular my amazing readers! 💝

*_*

He pinned her against the wall and she yelled in pain but he didn't give a damn.

"I was just trying to make u comfortable but seems like u don't even care. Can't u see the difference between in being my wife and mistress??" He roared like a lion." You want me to claim u as mine. Right? I'll do it and u won't stop me tonight as said by Mrs Sonakshi Dev Dixit! So let's not just waste the things." He said, angrily.

Holding her close , he untied the strings of her choli that the pearls fall off and bounces on the floor. She tightly shut her eyes off and he hold her chin.

"Look at me while I do this Sonakshi!" He said, huskily.

She opened her eyes and he opened the button of her choli too, her choli become lose and he removed it properly. He was watching her face expressions, he knew that she wanted him to stop but didn't utter a word. She put her hands on her bare chest to cover herself.

"Why r u covering urself now? You want me to claim u as mine!" He said, sucking her earlobes. She didn't want to bend tonight. She instantly removed her hands from her chest and he was shocked to see this bold side of hers but no doubt she was looking alluring. She clutched her lehenga tightly.

"That's like my wife!" He exclaimed.

He start kissing her neck and shoulders wildly. She started pulling his hairs off. He did that intentionally to make her realise that if he claimed her by his choice she would always resist.

"What happened now? Again u r pulling me off?" He said, innocently.

"Stop being a hungry lion Dev! I'm ur wife not a prey whom u will eat like this." She said, frustratedly.

"Oh wow! It shouldn't matter to u Sonakshi. I mean like if I'm wild or gentle." He said, seductively.

Sonakshi POV
I'm tired, but this beast which is now my husband wouldn't let me sleep. I want to lay on the bed I couldn't stand more. I can't even deny now cause I was the fool who said so many things..

He started kissing her cleavage without removing her lacy red bra. He was biting her in every possible way. He was playing with her nipples and she was unknowingly enjoying it. Her nipples get pointed and he knew it. He bite her nipple upon the bra and she clutches his hairs tightly. He smiled seeing her effect and she could feel the pleasure she was receiving from him. He kissed her neck and picked her in his arms. He made her lay on the bed and come on top of her ; she could feel his heavy weight. She was pressed between him and the bed. He intentionally rubbed his body against her and she literally enjoyed it. She want more and more. His pe**s touched her va***a and she was intoxicated. She pulled him from his neck and smooch his lips. He was quite shocked by her response. He made her roll over him and her mangalsutar touches his lips.

"So do u want me to stop??" He asked, biting her shoulder.

She come back to her senses,"No!" She said, stubbornly.

"Fine' you win and I lose. The great Dev Dixit who made u his mistress forcefully wouldn't mark his wife without her permission. We will only do it when u will plead me to mark u as Mrs Sonakshi Dev Dixit!" He said, and she was surprised by his act. "I knw many questions are running in ur mind but for now sleep cause I'm tired" he said, leaving her.

Sonakshi POV
Yeh sach hai? Main koi khawab Tw Nahi deekh rahi ho.. He did not forced me for anything and muje Kya hogaya tha.. main q us main na itna kho gi thi that I even kissed him..

"Sonakshi sleep now, Kal uthna bhi hai tumhy phir." He said, while she picked her choli from the floor and he pull the duvet on them with a hectic yet memorable day they both slept.

Next morning,

Sonakshi was wearing a red saree which Anjali gifted her yesterday. She was looking breathtaking as always. She went downstairs and saw Dev in the kitchen making coffee. She didn't move inside the kitchen and was standing outside smiling watching his efforts to make her happy. She was happy with him, maybe she was again falling for him after last night incident. She saw that Dev burnt his hand while removing the utensil from stove without thing anything she ran to him.

She holds her hand carefully," Dev yeh Kya bachpana hai jab ata hai kaam karna Tw Kya zaroorat hai kaam karny ki? Ab jala diya na apna hath..." She said, angrily while washing his hand from cold water. He was looking at her face all lovingly ; he love her care. "How can u be so careless? Buhat dard horaha hoga na?" She asked, in a caring manner.

"Sona main theek ho." He said, politely.

"Pata Nahi kaha sy theek hai ap, poora hath red hogaya and ap theek hai, Yaha bathye." She ordered him to sit on the stool, he did the same.

She bring the burn medicine from the fridge and applied on his burnt hand. He wasn't feeling any pain but she was feeling the pain for him.

"Better now?" She asked, making an eye contact.

"Perfect it is!" He said, smiling.

"Keep sitting over here, I'll feed u the breakfast." She ordered, and he cutely followed her.

"As u say." He said, lovingly.

She feed him the breakfast and he eat twice of his hungriness cause she was feeding him. He knew that he loved her. It was not lust or attraction but it was pure love. She start washing the dirty dishes.

"Aren't u getting late?" She asked, noticing the time.

"Nahi 3 days tak office Nahi jao ga." He said

"Kyun?" She asked, keeping the dishes aside.

"We'll spend sometime together." He said, holding her from behind.

"Dev pls koi deekh lay ga chorye na." She said, blushing.

"On one condition." He said, whispering in her ear.

"What?" She asked, quivering.

"Kiss me please." He said, lovingly.

She turned around and kiss his check." Not fair!" He pouted and she giggled.

"Now go and let me work." She said, pleading and he smooches her lips and left the kitchen while she knew he will do something like that.

*_*

So how was it guys? 😍 Um um um something very interesting is about to come 😁 any guesses? A new character. But who is the new character? Will he/she bring Devakshi close or they will again face some kind of new differences.

*ATTENTION*
TELLY AWARDS : http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ffc0Vg4P6E
Thank u so much who already voted for my FF. ❤️❤️ n who don't know about it pls pls pls do vote for my FF as it's because of Allah Almighty and all of my readers that I'm here ☺️
P.S Do vote guys!🤞🏻

Precap : An invitation for party and of course Devakshi moments 😍🔥