"Desperateness & Nerveousness"

Target: 210 ❣️  
Tysm for completing the target 💕

*_*

They reached the Dixit Mansion and he helped her out to come out of the car. She hold her hand for support and come out of the car while Anjali hold her lehenga. Then she went inside and the newly married couple walked sluggishly as his bride was really tired.
They reached the entrance and mami stopped them over there.

"Arey rukho rukho anjali bs arahi hai thaal lay k." With that Anjali, arrived with the thaal.

She did the Aarti and asked her to push the bowl full of rice with her feed. She had entered Dixit mansion many times but this time it was completely different. Anjali asked him to carry her inside which was there ritual. Dev carried her inside lovingly and she held his neck for support. Everyone watched them and were happy.

'Now everything is done, so can we sleep Di?" Dev asked, and everyone giggled at his desperation.

"There are still many rituals left it will take 3 more hours." Anjali said, trying to control her laughter.

"What? Di come on it's 12:00 and u r still saying that u all need 3 more hours." He said, pissed off.

"Tum jao Dev hum ussy bhaj day gy." Said mani and he went away frustratedly.

Everyone took Sonakshi in the living room and after an hour almost everything was done. She was looking tired and yawning.

"Look even Sonakshi is now tired. I guess we should now let her sleep." Mami said, with a smile.

"She won't be sleeping tonight.. Dev won't let her sleep. Hai na Sonakshi?" Anjali said, teasingly.

She was now more afraid, as her friend Shivangi also told her that husbands are really desperate and wild at their first night and don't think about their wife's wish at all. She knew that Dev is desperate to have her and upon that Shivangi has scared her more.

Anjali went with her and handed her a glass of milk.

"Di yeh?" She asked

"It's a tradition Sona , u have to make him drink the milk." Anjali replied

"Okay I'll try." She said, nervously.

She pushed her inside the room,"Good night Sona, enjoy ur night" she said, teasingly.

She saw him sitting on the couch.

"So finally u here!" He exclaimed.

"You have to drink this it's a tradition." She said, forwarding the glass of milk to him.

"Tradition? To hell with it, I dun want to drink this." He said, annoying.

"But Di asked me to make u drink this, pls Dev." She said, pleading.

He went towards her and she started moving back until she hit the door. He creases her cheek and locked the door. She was breathing abnormally and was looking down, not able to meet her gaze with him.

"You want me to drink the milk right?" He whispered, in her ear and she nodded. "Fine I'll drink the milk but I have a condition."

"What condition?" She asked, stammering.

He made her walk with him and made her sit on the dressing chair. He took the glass from her and put it on the table. He remove the heavy dupatta from her head and put it on the bed. He traced his fingers on her neck and remove her necklace placing a smooch over there. She could feel something in her stomach again, his touch was so heavenly. He could saw her face expression and he smiled. He removed her earrings and kissed her ears softly. She was heavily breathing. He removed her bangles from her hands and giving open mouth kisses on her tender hands. He removed every jewellery but he doesn't even touch her mangalsutar as he was afraid to lose her. He went behind her and opened her hair bun and her hairs falls on her shoulders. He made her stand and he traces his hand on her bare waist and she felt goosebumps. He bent down and kissed her stomach lightly and she clutched her lehnga lightly. She was falling weak on knees and he stood up.

"Open ur eyes." He said, lovingly and she nodded in denial.

He knew she was feeling shy and he kissed her chin making sure his lips touch her lower lip. She know what this night meant for him and the desire was clearly visible.

"So the condition is u have to kiss me three times on different parts of my body." He said, smirking.

"But.."

"No but and ifs start! On my lips." He commanded.

He moved 3 steps back and she covered the distance. She leaned closer and raised her toes to reach his height. She hold her head for support and kissed his lips. He could feel rose petals on his lips and she moved back diverting her gaze.

"Neck." He said, smiling.

She hold his neck and made him bend a little and she kissed his neck while he could feels shivers.

"Ear!"

They both were still in the same position and she moved her lips to his ears. She kissed him softly over his ears.

"Now it's done finally, drink the milk." She said, moving back.

"No!" He said, smirking.

"Tum na kaha tha k 3 dafa k baad.." but she was cut in between.

"I knw but main na yeh Tw Nahi kaha tha na k sirf yahi karna parye ga. Trust me this won't be easy start undressing urself!" He said, softly. 

"I won't, and if u don't want to drink this milk then don't!" She said, frustratedly as he already cheated her.

He pulled her closer," you can't deny me u r my wife now!" He said, trying to control his anger.

"But what u r asking is impossible.. I'm ur wife doesn't mean I'll full filled ur stupid desires." She said, angrily.

"Here I'm trying to make u comfortable and u r fussing with me!" He said, angrily.

"See Dev, I'm not fussing with you. Okay? I have never stopped u from doing anything with me and I knw it doesn't even matter. But if u want all these things from me then I'm sorry I can't. Nothing has changed .. nothing! At that time I was ur mistress and now I'm ur legally wedded wife you always wanted my body nothing else for me both the things are same. You married me just for my body, so I'm here I'm just yours Dev n I won't stop u from claiming me tonight!" She said, breathlessly plus she was hurt.

He was so damn shocked to hear all these things from Sonakshi and that too on there wedding night. Surely Dev anger level has raised and he wasn't least than a beast when he is angry.

*_*

How was it guys? I knw u all will be hating for me 😂 but I'll update the next chapter As soon as u all will complete the target like today. 😁

Precap : Expect the unexpected 😍😭

I'm going to start my new Devakshi FF soon' So r u guys excited? 😍