"Confusing Madness"

Target : 175 😍
Thank u so much for completing the target

*_*

"Aur tum Kar bhi kiya sakty ho?" She said, angrily.

That was enough for me, he carried her in his arms and threw her on the bed. While she was completely baffled at his act. He tore her sleeve and unzip her shirt.

"Dev listen to me, u can't force me!" She shouts, but he captures her lips with his and removed her shirt. He untied her trouser and removed it wildly. He kisses her lips wildly while she just protest but all went in vein. He bit her lower lip while she hissed in pain and he entered inside her mouth to explore the kiss more and keep kissing her until her lips become sour. He saw her face it was completely wet because of her continuous crying. He saw her body, he should aroused to see her like that but he didn't. He was in a great mess.

"You can't force me, U can't rape me!even if u get successful I will never be urs." She said, sobbing badly.

He threw the duet on her as she can cover her body and starts buttoning his shirt.

"You are mine Sonakshi and I dun wanna prove it!" He said, without making an eye contact and leaving the room.

"You are a beast Dev!" She shouts loudly while he leaves the room banging the door.

She was bitterly crying, she couldn't bear all these things. He was a beast. She hates him from the core of her heart. She wears her clothes and stay in her room the whole day. At last her hungriness wasn't been able to control by herself so she moved to the kitchen. She made noddles for herself and ate all of it hurriedly and messily.. She didn't wanted to face that beast the Great Dev Dixit! She was going to her room when she heard a voice.

"Sonakshi?" He said, politely. She didn't spoke a word, she just turned around to face him while she didn't make any kind of an eye contact. "Feed me the food." He said, while she just glare him like a mad bull n without even answering him she headed towards her room. She noticed the wine bottle which was nearly empty. He could understand that she was angry and didn't made any fuss. He finished his dinner and slept in his room without any arguments.

Next morning,

She was really pissed with her life but she finally get the courage to woke up and she took her shower. She prepared his coffee and went towards his room. She kept the tray on his table n was about to go when she heard his voice.

"Sonakshi?" He said, softly.

While she turned around with her lowered eyes.

"R u not going to talk to me at all? That's not fair." He said, with a sad face.

He just went near her and kissed her cheek and raise her chin to make an eye contact and he noticed her tears. He can't see her crying n that too when he is the reason.

"Sona pls dun cry, I hate ur tears." He said, cupping her face.

"N I hate u Dev forever!" She remarked and he got mad listing to her words.  He pushed her and she just maintained her balance.

"Don't u dare say that again Sonakshi." He said, angrily.

"Why? Why shouldn't I? A person like u can't deserved to be love." She replied back, angrily.