"Only For Her."

Target : 250 💗
Complete the target guys😕

Listen to the song "Tere Bina" from Haseena Parkar while reading the chapter. 💕

*_*

"Sonakshi?" Anjali asked, as she could feel that she was tensed.

"Di, Dev ko deekha hai apny? Subha sy room main Nahi hai, Sary ghar main dhoond liya main na." She said, breathlessly.

"Arey Sona relax ajye ga woh apny kaam sy gaya hoga." She said, making her comfortable.

"Nahi Di ap samjh Nahi rahi hai.. Kal main na Dev sy Paris k bary main poocha n abhi woh room main Nahi tabi Muje buhat fikar horahi hai." She told her worriedly and Anjali's eyes widened.

"Kya??? Sonakshi apko Dev sy Nahi poochna chahiye tha, nafrat karta hai Woh us jaga sy.." She said, knowing how his temper is.

"Di main Dev ko dhondy jati ho." She said, while walking away.

She was about to step out of the house and saw Dev, she ran and hugged him as tight as she can and started sobbing. He was shocked to see her like this , but he hugged her back. He knew she was his only cure.

Ranghon bina jaise ho asman
Khushbon bina jaise behti hawa
Jaise bina haaya ke parda ho koi
Jaise bina dua ke sajda koi

"Sshh, Sona everything is fine. Q ro rahi ho??" He asked, softly.

"Muje laga k tum muje chor k ..." She said, without completing her dialogue.

Tere bina main, Tere bina main
Ke tere bina main, Ke tere bina main

"Main kahi Nahi gaya tha Sonakshi bs tumhry ghar gaya tha." He said, while she broke the hug instant.

"Q? Mery ghar q? Tum na unhy hurt Tw Nahi Kara na??" She asked, him a thousand of questions.

"Nahi Sonakshi main waha sirf un sy milny gaya tha and unhy good news deeny." He said, not able to believe that she thinks that he will hurt her family.

"Good news?" She asked, being baffled.

He hold her hand and took her inside the house, everyone was gathered there waiting for Dev. They were worried for him but they got relieved as they see Dev.

"I have an announcement to make, I and Sonakshi are going to Paris for our honeymoon." He said, while everyone was gobsmacked especially Sonakshi.

Aa tujhko chaahun main tott ke
Jaana kabhi naa rooth ke ho..
Aa tujhko chaahun main tott ke
Jaana kabhi naa rooth ke

"Magar Dev , u always hate that place, right?" Anjali asked.

"Haan Di but I changed my decision for her." He said, looking at Sona who was still not able to believe what she heard.

"Arey waa , that's good." She said, looking at Sona.

Sonakshi POV
Sach main Meri wajh sy? Itna badal gaya hai Dev sirf mery liye?? I still not believe that he is the same Dev I met 3 months earlier. He is turning from evil to my Prince Charming whom I always wished to have as my life partner.

Jaise bina rooh ke jism ho koi
Jaise bina waafa ke ishq koi

"Sonakshi go n start ur packing we will be leaving tomorrow, Tina na flights confirm Kar Di hai." He said, while she was looking at him in shock.

Other family members just giggled and leave them alone. Dev went near her and kissed her cheek.

"Kya hua? Yakein Nahi araha?" He asked, with a wide smile.

"Nahi, sach main Meri wajh sy?" She asked, confusingly.

"Nahi parosan ki wajh sy, zahir hai bhea tumhri wajh sy." He said, annoyingly.

"Thank you so much Dev." She said, with tears eyes.

Tere bina main, Tere bina main
Ke tere bina main, Ke tere bina main

"Tum khush ho na ab?" He asked, politely.

"Haan Buhat zyada" She replied, with a smile.

She went near him and hugged him lightly as she was thanking him like this. Dev smiled and hugged her back. She broke the hug after a while and went towards her room.

Tujhe bandh ke main tawiz sa
Apna main baana loon khuda
Yehi mintein yehi hai dua
Ishq mukaamal ho mera

After a few hours,

Dev was busy working on his laptop and Sona was in the kitchen , she saw Anjali walking to there room but continued to make coffee for Dev. Anjali knock the door and Dev looked up to find her.

"Di? Why are you standing over there? Come inside." He said, instantly.

"Dev, r u sure? I mean Paris is not a good idea, you have so many bad memories their." Anjali said, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Di Sonakshi na pheli dafa mujh sy kuch manga hai I can't deny her. I tried but still it's not possible." He said, making her understand.

"Tum ussy samjhty Tw woh samjh jati na." She said, shutting his laptop to get his attention.

"Main na ussy bataya n woh samjh bhi gi lakin muje acha Nahi laga, she is my wife if she is asking for something it's my duty to give her that otherwise what's the point? Aj main us k ghar bhi gaya Tw Elena said ussy apna childhood sy Paris Jana hai and I can't let her go alone that's why I'm going with her." He said, trying to make her understand.

"I don't believe that you are saying all this." She said, with an unbelievable expressions.

"Even I don't believe that I'm doing all these things just for Sonakshi. Aj tak main na ussy buhat hurt Kara hai Di but trust me I'll make everything perfect and heavenly for her n she needs to get what her right is. Theek Kar raha ho na main?" He asked, making a puppy face and Anjali couldn't help but smile. Fortunately Sonakshi heard there conversation and was overwhelmed by his reply.

O yehi mintein hai meri
Aaye na judaai
Be-zaar se jahaan mein
Jeyun ga naahi

"Mera bhai kabhi galat Nahi hoskata, and a change for good is always good." She said, smiling. She turned n saw Sonakshi on the door with a coffee cup.

"Sonakshi aye aye apka hi kamra hai." She said, teasingly.

She walked inside the room and placed the cup on the table.

"So finally you both are going on honeymoon, not bad." She said, teasingly while Sona passed a smile."Kuch help chahiye ho packaging main then do call me." She said, and Sonakshi nodded in approval.

She walked out of the room, and Sonakshi couldn't believe what she heard. He has truly changed for her.

"Sonakshi main Aj office Nahi ja raha kuch help chahiye ho Tw bata Deena." He said, sitting on the recliner while she was busy admiring him.

Tere bina main, Tere bina main
Ke tere bina main, Ke tere bina main

"Okay." She said, she wanted to thank him but she was thinking how to thank him.

The whole day she was busy thinking and she was busy keeping there clothes in the suitcase and suddenly her eyes went on the nighty , he brought for her.

'Yahi sahi hai he wants me to wear it and I'll wear it. At least I'll see a smile on his face like this.'
She wondered.

*_*

How was it? Guys complete the target.. Trust me to write a Fiction is not an easy job, at least you can reward me like this.. 😞 it's just a matter of a single vote, I mange my busy schedule just to give you all an update especially to my loyal readers so please in return complete the target.

Precap : Devakshi cozy moments 🔥♥️