"Admiring For The First Time"

Target : 140 😍😍
Omggg guys! Thank you so much for giving me such a high target ☺️

*_*

They both were at a designer's shop and it she liked many Sarees but he ignored her and selected a red transparent saree but he knew nothing would look better than this on her. She hesitated cause she never wanted to expose her body in front of anyone. She was sweating in AC because of her uncomfortableness. But she didn't argued with him.

Sonakshi POV
I never wore these types of clothes even when I'm all alone then how will I wear it in front of Dev and others? It's so skinny and transparent...

They entered another store for some dress collection.

"Why dresses? We already got the saree." She said, perplexingly.

"Who said u r going to saree tonight??" He asked, firmly.

"What? It means I'm not going to wear that saree tonight??" She asked, getting a bit relaxed.

"Never, I can't let Arnav to stare at u. So we are buying some dresses that u r going to wear tonight. Okay??" He said. 

She just nodded in approval. "She sometimes don't understand him. He showed so much of possessiveness seems like he has started liking her.. but she knew this was not the case."
Sonakshi thought.

They shopped more and then left the mall. She had convinced him that she will get ready at Eleena's house, so he dropped her there and left to his house. It was sharp 8:00 pm and he was again out of her house. He called her but she didn't received it. So he came inside and then rang the door bell. Eleena opened the door and he came inside.

"Um Sonakshi?" He said, she just gave him a stern look.

"Shonaaaa" She shouts.

"I asked for Sonakshi not for Shona."

"I call her Shona." She said, bit rudely.

Sona heard Eleena calling and she came out of her room busy wearing her earring and stood still when she saw him. She was without her duppata. She was looking damn attractive in a blue anarkali dress. He admired her from top to bottom giving extra attention when he reached her neck. She quickly hide behind Eleena as she noticed his hungry look.

"Bs 5 mint pls

"Bs 5 mint pls." She said, immediately.

"Be quick otherwise we'll be late." He said, sternly. She quickly went inside her bedroom.

"Will u have coffee?" Eleena asked.

"Yeah, okay." He said, with a smile but she completely ignored it and went to the kitchen.