"Midnight Memories"

Target : 330 😍
Tysm for completing the target 💕

*_*

She was silent after knowing that he heard what she said to Elena. He knows that she was upset but he didn't want to make her feel like that.

"Sona? I'm sorry muje tumhy asy feel Nahi karwa na tha." He said, softly.

"No I'm sorry , meri batein tumhy buri lagi hogi na." She said, keeping the fork aside.

"Not at all." He said, sliding his finger against her chin making her looking up.

"R you sure?" She asked, not being satisfied.

"Haan baby." He replied, with a smile.

They continue to eat the food, he made her eat few times and she did the same with him. He saw her so happy for the first time after they meet.

"Wasy Sona, us larki k uper hansny sy phly apni lipstick k bary main Kya opinion hai apka?" He asked, teasingly while cutting the fish with the help of knife.

"Meri lipstick?? *pause* woh Tw khany kha rahi thi Tw erase hogi na warna Main na kiss thori Kara hai kisi ko." She replied, winking.

"Oh really?" He asked, huskily.

"Shut up Dev, and eat your fish." She said, shyly.

They both finished the dinner and took stairs. They saw some couples kissing each other and she got nervous. He pulled her towards him and pinned her against the wall.

"Dev please Yaha Nahi." She said, nervously.

"Yaha q Nahi? Deekho tumhri fav place py yeh sab karna buhat normal hai so yeh bhi sahi." He said, moving closer to her lips but she was quick and put her finger on his lips.

"Not now, you can kiss me as much as you want in our hotel room but not here." She said and pushed him.

"This is cheating." He said, with a smirk.

"All is fair in love and war." She said, quickly descending the stairs.

They both left the place and reached their hotel. She was tired after all it was such a hectic day, she laid on the bed without even removing her sandal. She felt fingers over her foot and saw Dev.

"Dev what are you doing? You don't have to do this for me. I was just tired I'll do it by myself." She said, in amusement.

"Sona relax, koi farak Nahi parhta in sab cheezon sy. You are my wife baby." He said, smiling.

"But still... I'm so unused I mean tumhry is behaviour sy." She said, being confused.

"So that doesn't matter you will only get used to it when you will let me do all these kinds of activities with you babe." He said, smiling and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay as you say." She said, smiling.

While he removed her sandals. She was feeling so happy cause he had made her feel so special in the entire day.

"Muje tum sy buhat sari batein karni hai." He said, softly.

"Tw karo na." She replied, smiling.

"Asi Kon Kon si batein hai jis sy main tumhy acha lagny laga?" He asked, lovingly.

He sat on the bed and he laid on his leg.

"Um when you dropped me inside the tub." She said, remembering the moments.

"Tub main dala Tw us sy acha q lagny laga Sona?" He asked, being confused.

"Qk us k baad tum na buhat kuch Kara tha Aur Main na respond Kara tha." She said, shyly.

"Kya Kara tha Sona?" He asked, teasingly.

"Um you know Dev." She said, hitting him playfully.

"Acha acha Baba, Aur batao?" He asked, entangling his fingers with her.

"When you made coffee for me." She said, cause the smell of that was amazing.

"But woh Tw tum na pee bhi Nahi thi na." He said, casually.

"So what? I loved k tum na banai thi and plus I regret k main na pee nahi cause us ki smell buhat achi thi." She said, with a sad pout.

"Aww koi baat Nahi baby." He said, kissing her hand.

"Phir woh Natasha agi , I swear I hate her." She said, while her tone reflected everything.

"My jealous baby, woh sab Ek drama tha tum sy confess karwany ka k you also love me." He said, giggling.

"Buhat burye ho tum Dev." She said, while making a sleepy sad face.

"Sorry na meri jaan." He replied, kissing her forehead and he saw her sleeping.

He couldn't help but to smile at her childish acts. She is adorable, no doubt. He slept too in that sleeping position admiring her beauty.

Next morning,

She was sleeping on his laps when she rubbed his eyes and saw him sleeping so uncomfortably. She got up and try to move him but she couldn't. She was so sleepy that she slept again on his chest now. She woke up again after sometime but couldn't find him beside her. She got up from the bed and stretched her hands.

"Good morning wifey." He said, as he placed the tray on the table.

"Good morning Dev, Dev pls yahi lay aoa na table py Nahi." She replied, with a warm smile.

He nodded his head at her wish and carry the tray till bed.

"Is ki smell Tw bilkul tumhri coffee jesi arahi hai." She said, remembering that smell.

"Haan Qk yeh main na banai hai, tumhy ab tak smell yaad hai." He said, unbelievably.

"Haan tw? I can never forget something special which you do for me." She said, kissing his cheek.

He smiled at her talks and she drink the coffee slowly slowly.

"Perfect." She said, as it came out of her mouth magically.

But before he could say something the hotel phone starts to ring and he received it.

"Sir Ragini Malik has come to meet you again." The manager said, with his best attitude.

He didn't wanted to meet her but her di had taken a promise that he will always meet her no matter what.

"Send her." He said, casually and placed the receiver back on the phone.

"Sona, tum kha lo Main dadi sy baat karny k baad kha lo ga." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Dadi? Woh phir aye hai?" She asked, and he nodded in approval while they heard a knock on the door

*_*

How was it guys? Roz roz updates 😂😅 but I'm loving it 😍 Itna affection 💯

Precap : Dadi 😉