"Unexpected Surprise"

Target : 250 ☺️
Tysm for completing the target. ♥️

-Read the note at the end of the chapter.

*_*

At night,

Sonakshi has finished all the packing. But Dev was busy on call with one of his client. She was waiting for him in the room wearing the black net nighty till her thighs. She was laying on the bed covered with the quilt till her neck and she felt asleep waiting for him.

He came inside the room and saw her sleeping peacefully, he went inside the washroom and the quilt moved till her stomach. He came out of the washroom and was astonished seeing her like that for the first time and that too by her wish.

Dev POV
Yeh Tw wohi nighty hai jo main Sona k liye laya tha but us na abhi q mani? Jab k us na muje clearly mana Kar diya tha k woh Nahi pehny gi.. I can't resist myself seeing her like this, Nahi Dev you have to control yourself ; it's not right. I won't go against her wish.

He walked till the closet and slide the door and that was it to wake her up.

"Kab aye tum?" She said, rubbing her eyes forgetting what she was wearing.

"Few minutes ago, what are you wearing Sonakshi?" He asked, being perplexed.

She realised what she was wearing and quickly covered herself with the quilt,"Woh.. actually I'm wea..ring this.. because,," She said, stammering. 

"Because??" He asked, keeping the gaze fixed on her.

"Um.. I wanted to thank you for everything." She said, breathlessly while he saw her chest  

While he smiled, and came and sit beside her. She moved back and he move forward.

"Is it always necessary to move back? We are married Sonakshi." He said, in a pissed off tone.

She moved back and hit the bed,"Ouchh." She hissed in pain.

"Kya hua Sonakshi?" He asked, in a concerning tone.

"Bed lag gaya." She said, and he pulled her closer lovingly.

"Lemme check." He said, in a caring manner.

"Nahi I'll do it myself." She said, while trying to touch her back but all went in vain, she couldn't reached. He was watching her all lovingly as the quilt was no more covering her and the movements of her hands was making the nighty go more low. She was looking damn eye catching. He so wanted to mark her but only if she wished and desired the same.

"Hogaya tum sy? Now should I try?" He asked, lovingly.

"I think I'm fine." She said, trying to hide the pain.

"Come on Sonakshi it's not a big deal, jab muje chot lagi thi tum na bhi meri bandage ki thi na." He said, making her remember the crazy name incident thing, she looked down feeling all shy,"Don't be shy Sona, just relax and tell me where have you kept the oil?" He asked, softly.

"Closet." She whispered.

He went to bring the oil and kept it on the side table," Lay upside down." He said, while she was baffled.

"Umm Dev.." but she was cut in between by him,"When you bandaged me , I didn't even said a single word." 

She did as he said, the word massage itself get goosebumps on her skin. He made sure to cover her with the quilt till her waist. Her alluring and seductive back was clearly visible to him without any barriers. He always wished to have a night with her like this in which she will allow him to touch her, to kiss her n to make love to her.