"Perfect Plan"

Target : 230 🙃
Complete the target guys.

Read the note (bad news) at the end of the chapter.

*_*

Next morning,

She woke up when the sun rays hit her eyes. She could feel her head spinning, she tried to get up but she saw Dev holding her so lovingly. She didn't struggle and wait for him to wake up.

Sonakshi POV
Kal raat Kya hua tha? Muje kuch bhi yaad Nahi araha hai.. its so frustrating, muje kisi party main Jana hi Nahi chahiye... I hope main na kuch embarrassing Nahi Kara ho..

Dev woke up and saw the most beautiful sight ; her love in his arms. He knew that she was awake but didn't struggle.

He start creasing her back and she get conscious.

"How is my love feeling now?" He asked, lovingly creasing her hairs.

"Uuu...mmm fine.." She whispered, stammering.

"Wasy muje Nahi pata tha larkiyan drink karny k baad Asa karti hai." He said, teasingly.

She get terrified and got up clipping her hairs into a bun,"Dev Muje kuch yaad Nahi hai k Kal Kya hua and Kya Nahi.. pls batao na." She said, without making an eye contact and he get got hurt.

He got numb and after few seconds he replied sadly,"Nothing much.."

He went to take his shower while Sona sighed off. Although she wasn't satisfied a bit of his answer but she couldn't do anything else except than that. He got ready and without eating his breakfast he left for work. She was disturbed by his behaviour but she to avoid over thinking she make herself busy in work.

*_*

On the other side, Dev was restless.. He went straight to his office and cancelled all his meetings.

"Mery office ajao." Dev messaged, Elena.

"Okay I'm coming. All okay?" She asked, replying to his text.

"Batata ho phly ajao." He replied.

*_*

"So how was ur first party after getting married?" Anjali asked, excitedly.

"Buhat hi buri..." She muttered under her breath.

"Huhh??" Said, a confused Anjali.

"Bs average thi Di." She said, remembering Dev and Natasha closeness.

"Aww don't worry, next achi hogi." She said, making her feel relaxed.

*_*

On the other side Dev told everything to  Elena

"Is ka matlb hai hamara jealousy wala plan kaam Kar raha hai." She said, excitedly.

*Flashback*

"Deekho jaha tak I know all girls are really possessive about there boy(s), no matter what, I know meri bhi kisi Aur larki sy interact karny sy Sonakshi ko buhat farak parye ga." Dev said, mischievously.