"My Heart Will Go On"

Target : 75 ❣️
Thank u for completing the target 🤓

*-*

She went inside the washroom and saw tears in Sona eyes.

Sonakshi POV
I knw that Arnav words will not let Dev sit quite. Will he again kiss me? I don't even know how to kiss properly, he had kissed me 2 times before but I still don't knw how to kiss.. I have seen kissing scenes in some movies but doing it in real is something completely different..

But she was disturbed by Neha's statement. He was eagerly waiting for her outside the washroom.

"Sona? Dev is eagerly waiting for u outside." She said, quite calmly.

"I'm sorry but I dun know that who are u." She said, in a confused tone. 

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself; I'm Neha Dev's friend wife." She said, smiling.

"Nice to meet u and thank u for giving the message." She said while shooking hand with her.

"I must say u r a very lucky girl, cause every girl die for Dev and he is dying for u." She said, teasingly.

"Yeah, I think I'm extraordinary lucky." She said, with tears.

She came out of the washroom and Dev pinned her against the wall.

"What the hell! 20 mints sy washroom main kiya kr rahi thi tum??" He asked, angrily and loudly as the music was so loud that no body could hear them.

"I was getting freshen up!" She retorted back equally. Her eyes were already swelled up as she was crying and he was hurting her more and more each time the difference was sometimes mentally and sometimes physically.

"Does it take 20 minutes to freshen up?" He said, tightened his grips on her soft hands.

"Why?? Can't I get 20 minutes of peace from u??" She said, annoyed.

"No you can't! You are mine and all  your time is mine. Understood?" He said, angrily.

Dev unpinned her as he saw Neha coming out of the washroom. He moved back and Sona looked down feeling embarrassed. She just passed a smile and went away leaving them alone. She too move from there and drank water from the nearest tray as she was thirty. Dev meet some of his friends but her gaze was placed on her only. Sona was standing alone she was watching the couple on the dancing floor. They all were looking so adorable, she wished that she too have a lovely partner who would be just her(s) but she knew nobody would marry her after knowing that she was Dev Dixit mistress. She knew her dreams were impossible , signing the contract finished her life that day ; that moment but she didn't regret as she could do anything for her parents happiness signing the contract was nothing.

"Come dance." Dev said, making her come back to reality.

"Um I dun knw how to dance." She said, immediately.

"Don't lie every girl know how to dance and if u don't knw then just copy me." He said, stubbornly.

He dragged her to the the dance floor the touch of his hand burned into her skin ; her heart raced and everyone left them alone on the dance floor. She was quite nervous and he was excited to  hold her really close. The applause of the audience died down as she tried to ignore the stares they received. At last, they took each places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin.