"Inviting The Devil"

Target : 95 😋
Tysm for voting and commenting! 💞

*_*

He went home late night and went straight to his room. He took his towel and went inside the washroom without even bothering to switch on the lights. He came out in 10 minutes and was shirtless. He lay on his couch and after sometime he switched on the light. He turned back and saw Sonakshi sleeping on his bed wearing a orange anarkali dress , she was looking like an angel. He was completely mesmerised by her beauty. He diverted his attention and start working on his laptop not forgetting to take glances of her. She was giving him very clear indication of surrendering herself to him.  He keep working on his laptop and after a couple of minutes he slept on the couch adoring her. He woke up at 7 am and was having a stiff neck.

He touched his neck,"Sleeping on the couch was a bad idea, no doubt."He is murmuring against himself. He went downstairs. Sonakshi woke up after 40 to 45 minutes later and saw no one beside her. She saw his laptop on the table it means that he was present last night but he didn't slept beside her as the bed sheet was in the same condition. She knew it was his gym time so she went downstairs too. He had an inbuilt gym in house. He was very punctual in his workouts ; he exercises everyday without any fail. She came inside the gym and saw him in his track pants. He wasn't wearing any shirt nor towel. He was on the floor doing push-ups.

His eyes were down , his bare back all sweaty. His ripping muscles and toned body sent goosebumps on her skin. For the first time, she was admiring him. She had seen him without shirt many times but not like this. His legs and V-shaped body was looking damn hot and perfect that she herself starting sweating. He could feel her inside the gym.

"Don't stare me like that I don't like people starting me." He said, without even looking at her once.

"Um.. actually Dev.. I want..ed to .. ask." She said, stammering coming back to her senses too.

He got up and wipe himself with a towel and she grasp seeing him turning towards her.

"I need some answers from u, but this is not the right time." He said, with a low pitched.

"What answers?? I don't knw what u r talking about." She said, being perplexed.

"You never understands anything so pls leave me alone." He said, sternly. She just nodded and left the room ; she was thinking about him, only him.

*_*

"Muje lagta hai mami k Sonakshi hi Dev k liye perfect Hai." Anjali said, smiling.

"Han Anjali betiya muj bhi Asa hi lagta hai." She too complimented her.

"Bs ab jaldi sy Dev shadi k liye han kah dy." She said, illustrating many things in her mind.

*_*

Sonakshi intentionally choses to wear red cause she thought it's his favourite colour. She came to his room and saw him with a towel. She went inside the room boldly with his coffee cup.

"F*ck! Where is my white shirt??" He said to himself.

"Should I help?" She asked, red colour never attracted her but she was attracting him.

"Search my white shirt." He said, while kissing the crock of her neck.

She was searching his shirt and found his inner wears and she immediately pulled her hands back. As he was standing behind her and he saw her reaction when she touched his inners.

"You touched the spare one not the one I'm wearing. Don't make such faces and find my shirt fast." He yelled and left her.

She gulped and found his shirt,"Here it is." She said

"Search my vest too." He said, in an ordering tone.

She start searching his vest too and gave him a white vest. He started buttoning his shirt and she was about to walk out.

"I hope u remember k Kal humy dinner py Jana hai." He said, reminding her.

"Yeah I remember." She remarks turning back.

"And one more thing, I don't want u in my room tonight when I came back tonight. If u want to sleep then sleep in ur room and if u really want to surrender then come here. Got it??" He said, restated.

"When will u come tonight?" She inquired while he was drinking his coffee.

"Till 12.Why??" He asked, raising her brow.

"You will find me here, waiting for you and not sleeping unless u wish too." She said and left the room.

For a second he didn't believe what he heard. He was baffled by her behaviour. He finishes his coffee and came downstairs. He saw Sonakshi gardening with his di. She was good at everything she did. He then came to her.

"Sonakshi?"

"Yeah?" She said, calmly.

"Walk with me till the parking." He said, with a determined tone.

"Okay." She excused herself from Anjali and walked with me. She was nervous as no one knew what he could ask or say.

"So u finally took ur decision?" He asked, they were walking sluggishly. She knew what he was asking so she nodded in approval looking down.

"Good!! Take care that Di and mami doesn't come to knw that u will be in my room. I hope u just keep ur words this time. Wear something which will be easy to take off like the one u wore in the guest house." He said, in an admired tone focusing on the last line. She wasn't used to all these types of talk but she still managed to look calm and nodded.

He stopped looking at her and she too stopped,"R u scared??" He asked

Sonakshi POV
Thousands of questions were arriving in my mind. I was having mixed feelings.. Firstly our marriage wasn't done with all traditions and secondly I don't knw all theses types of relationships between a man and a women and thirdly u just treat me like ur mistress.. Who the hell, will not get scared?? But still I keep my mouth shut.

"I guess u r, don't worry we'll take everything sluggishly." He said, holding her hand. She again felt something in her stomach a new feeling.

"Would u mind looking at me when we are talking?" He asked, in a pissed tone. She looked at him,"Better, I'm leaving see u tonight." He said gave her a peck on her forehead unknowingly and left in his SUV.

How was it guys?? Do comments pls that's the only way I'll knw ur views. Your comments mean a lot. I hope u all are liking the story. 💞 Complete the target to get the next part soon. ❣️ Sorry for a late update actually my chapter wasn't completed.

Guys Dev realisation is on the way and there will be a huge twist which will leave u all shock. So have patience and trust me. It will take sometime but u r going to love it.

Precap : Will she keep her words? 🤔