50- "Wicked Grandma"

Target : 345 😍
Tysm for completing the target.

*_*

He smiled at her, "I mean from our next parties onward she will be giving news that she is carrying my baby not just as my wife." He taunted.

Sona's heart was dancing in happiness. She was happy over the fact that he always supports her no matter how the situation is. She just fumed in anger and they both excused themselves.

'Nahi Sona, jasy Dev ki maa na mujh sy mera beta cheena tha wasy gi Main tuje mujh sy mera Dev Nahi cheeny do gi.' She thought.

"Tum na rooms deekhye??" He asked, being concerned.

"Nahi."

"Come, let me show you." He said, walking upstairs with her.

"Woh deekho, woh room sab sy bara tha Aur woh mera room tha." He said, with a broad smile.

"Really? Hamesha sy Itny naaz nakhrye uthye Tumhry sab na?" She asked, being amazed.

"Haan Qk main buhat ziddi tha na tabi." He replied

"Woh Tw tum Abhi bhi ho meri jaan." She said, giggling.

"Nahi Sona ab ziddi Nahi ho, ab main har cheez pyaar sy pany ki khoishish karta ho as phly k jasy Nahi apny marzi Aur zid sy cheez ko hasil Kar liya Aur phir ussy use Kar k phek diya. I knw tum apny uper baat lay k muje kah rahi ho but ab Asa Nahi trust me." He said, sadly.

"Dev, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, it was so unintentional." She said, sadly.

"It's okay babe, but you will be punished later on." He said, winking while she shook her head in disbelief.

While he introduced to many guests. Everyone praised her beauty and their perfect pair and she blushed at every single comment. His dadi was witnessing the whole scene and she was definitely fuming as her grandson was in love with a girl but till how long and she smiled.

They both were standing near a pillar and talking to each other. Dev was telling her the good stories of his childhood and she was enjoying it. They got disturbed by a servant.

"Everyone is waiting for the dinner." A servant came and said.

"Tell them to have it." He said, angrily.

"But she will be angry." He said, stammering.

"I don't care." He said, with a low pitch.

"You leave, we are coming." She said, trying to be nice with the servant as he wasn't at fault.

"Sona, tum deekh rahi ho na woh Kya Kar rahi hai I won't let her play games with us." He said, angrily.

"Dev it's okay." She replied.

"Unho na Muma k sath bhi Yaha kara and ab Tumhry sath bhi, muje Nahi rukna Yaha please Chalo na Yaha sy." He said, as he was not feeling good.

"Okay Chalo." She agreed as she also don't want to stay in a place where his husband is not comfortable.

"Tum logon ko alag sy invitation do any ka?" Dadi said, lightly.

"We are leaving Dadi." He said, casually.

"Why? You were hear because of your mother and you are leaving so soon. Itna q dar rahy Ho jab apni maa ki wajh sy aye thy Tw." She said, normally.

While he clenched his fist in anger, "Fine, we'll have dinner." He said, as she knew he won't listen anything against her mother.

He pulled Sona with him to the dinning area and dadi followed them smiling. The table consist of 50 people and they saw people already waiting for them. He made her sit and sat beside her and she served him the dinner and then she have her. Dadi sat beside Dev and he talked to few guests while having dinner and they both left the dinning area as soon they finished the dinner. The dinner was done and Dev was busy talking to some guest and she was busy in admiring her room from outside. He shook her .

"Room deekhna hai?" He asked, politely.

"Tumhara?" She asked, excitedly.

"Hamara Sona." He said, softly and she shook her hand in approval.

They both climbed the stairs and went inside his room. Dadi was busy searching them but couldn't found them so she satisfied herself by thinking they are in the house. Sona left his hand and admired the room. It was so huge that she has not seen any room like that ever before. The bed was also so large and huge that two couples can sleep there.

"Omg! Dev tum Yaha rahty thy." She said, unbelievably.

"Haan Sona." He said, softly.

He pulled her from her waist and she was busy making patterns on his chest.

"So do you liked?" He asked, a double meaning question.

"What?"

"The room, of course." His tone was teasing.

"Yes." She said, blushing.

"So don't you think that it would be memorable if you get a punishment here?" He asked, with mischievous eyes.

"What? Are u serious about the punishment?" She asked, in amusement.

"Yes, if you don't have any problem in that." He said, being a good husband.

"How could I deny you for anything baby." She said, and pushed him lightly.

She start running in the room and he run behind her to catch her. She was laughing and giggling and running all over. She hit her leg on the bed and fall on the bed. He could resist and fall on her too. They both share an intense and passionate eye lock for few minutes. Their inner feelings were getting provoked to came out in the form of wild passion and hungry desires.
She capture his lips lightly and he didn't deny her to do anything. She was sucking his lips sluggishly and was feeling something in her stomach. He rolled on the bed to get on top of her without breaking the kiss. Rolling on the bed was a bad option as the dress which she was wearing is quite a heavy one but it didn't matter to him. The thing which mattered to him was that his wife wanted to kiss him at that moment. He responded back equally but he could feel that she would be undressing him anytime and he knew that his dadi will definitely interrupt them. He could feel how engrossed she was in kissing him but he break the kiss but he could feel that Why did you break the kiss look was clearly visible over her face.

"I think we should leave for the hotel now." He said, softly.

*_*

How was it guys? So it's the 50 chapter of this FF. Thank you so much for the love and support. ❤️ Without you all this could not be possible so tysm. Keep supporting and loving me in the same way 💕 This means a lot to me 💯❤️

N yes your guesses were right that Dev will say that 👌🏻😉 but I dun remember the name, sorry.

Precap : Devakshi moments 😍 unwanted dadi 😕