"Drunken Confession"

Target : 230 ❣️
Complete the target guys I'll not update the next chapter otherwise.. 😐😞

*_*

Sona was with Dev continuously and he  was introducing her to many people. She was liked being with him. Dev made her sit on the table and he sat beside her.

"Someone was hell jealous and possessive."  Dev, said teasing.

"Nah Nah, not at all." She said, normally.

"Oh really? Sooch lo." He asked.

"Yes of course." She lied, again.

"Okay then don't blame me afterwards." He said, getting up from the chair.

And she could feel her heartbeat racing he go straight to Natasha.

"Can we dance?" Dev asked

"Yes of course." She said, excitedly.

He went with her on the dance stage and Sonakshi heart ache seeing him with someone else. She was hell jealous, tears filled her eyes. She was angry on Dev. Their dance made her anger increase..
Sonakshi POV
Deekho kasy chipak k dance Kar rahi hai Dev k sath... Dev ko Kya zaroorat thi us k sath dance karny ki I hate him.. woh hai hi Asa.. I'll never ever talk to him again..

With that she saw a waiter and took a drink and gulp it. She didn't know that she drank alcohol. The waiter didn't stop her as drinking is very common in all these billionaire type parties. She drank 3 glasses, and sat angry at her place. She was throwing deathly glares at Natasha. She didn't looked at Dev once and Dev left Natasha on the dance floor and headed back to Sonakshi.

"So, are u jealous?" He asked, smirking.

"Why would I be jealous Mr. Dev Dixit?" She said, with range.

"R u drunk?" He asked instantly, as her eyes were telling that.

"Does it even matter to u?" She asked, mockingly.

"Don't create a scene over here. We should leave for home." He said, holding her hand protectively.

He safely reached till the parking lot, as he don't want anyone to notice that Dev Dixit wife was drunk and on the next day she will be the headline. The whole time she was blabbering n he was enjoying it cause when she is in her she senses don't talk to him much or barely talk. He put the seatbelt on her and then drove away from their.

"Sonakshi do u want something?" He asked, caring.

"Mujh sy q pooch rahy Ho? Jao jao apni us Natasha sy poocho.." She said, pouting like a baby.

"R u jealous?" He asked, smiling mischievously.

"Umm..mmm ye...sss!" She said, stammering. "Stop the car!" She commanded like a boss and the next minute he pulled off the breaks cause he knew that to argue with her was no use.

"Kya hua?" He asked,

"We need to talk." She whispered, blinking her eyes slowly.

"Tw hum ghar ja k bhi Tw Kar sakty hai na." He said, softly.

"Nahi Yaha Yaha Yaha." She said, shouting bashing the dashboard.

"Okay fine bolo but don't do that." He said, holding her hands.

"Do u care?" She asked, teasingly.

"Yes I do care." He said, lovingly.

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

"Tum buhat bury ho Dev." She said, like a child sobbing his heart ache seeing her like that.

"Pata hai main pyaar karny lagi thi tumsy *pause* but woh bank wali baat sun k muje tum py buhat gussa aya tha.. tum na mery sath Asa q Kara? Ek baat pyaar sy paa k Tw deekhty main zaroor mil jati tumhy.." She said, everything sluggishly while Dev heart skipped a beat listening to her drunk talks.

"Ab mujh sy pyaar Nahi karti?" He asked, hoping for yes.

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

"I'll never told u because Muje bhi tumhari tarah ab ego issue hogaya hai." She said, angrily folding her arms.

"Sonakshi please Batao do.." He asked, pleading.

"Tum na mery sath buhat bura kiyaaa.." She said, sobbing.

"I know, n I'm really sorry for that." He said, cupping her face.

"Ghar cha..lyyeee?" She asked, stammering.

He just nodded without any argument and she was drunk but her past memories were haunting her really bad. Dev was really hurt seeing her state and her thoughts. He was happy that she love him.

Chhup ke se aake tune
Dil mein samaa ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasaana

'My bad'
Dev thought.

She slept in the car and Dev carried her to their room. He wear her the blanket and she hugged the blanket tightly. He was about to go when she hold her hand.

"Dev, I love u!" She exclaimed, while her eyes reflected love pure love.

"Really?" Dev asked, holding her hands.

O... muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye!

"Yes." She said, while he was so happy that tears came in his eyes.

"I love u too Sonakshi, more than anything else in this world." He said, hugging her, "I knw Dev."

Hai nahi tha pata
Ke tujhe maan lunga Khuda
Ki teri galiyon mein iss qadar
Aaunga ab har pehar...

While she places a kiss on her neck softly,"You are just mine Dev, I'll not share u with anyone else." 

"I promise, u won't have to share me with someone else; never baby." He replied, creasing her back lightly.

Before she could reply , she again fall a sleep. But Dev was feeling the happiest and luckiest man on the earth. He made her lay on the bed and lay beside her. He securely hold her in his arms and fall the most peaceful sleep after years.

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

Zaalima tere ishq 'ch main..

*_*

So guys? How was it??? 😍😍 Finally Sonakshi's confession scene. But the main thing is that will she remember anything after waking up? 😂😂

The spoiler(s) of my new FF has been uploaded on Insta Zaham665.

Precap : Devakshi moments n Elena at Dev's office.