"Crazy In Love"

Target : 255 💯
Tysm for completing the target n sorry for updating a bit late my internet wasn't working.

*_*

"You have to seduce me for 20 minutes and you won't have to remove your clothes for that." He said, smirking with a mischief in his eyes.

She looked at him with widened eyes and he make sure to stare in her eyes back.

"I knw it you will not do it." He said, sadly while was about to lay down when Sona hold her hand to stop.

He smiled as he knew that his wife won't break the promise. Although they had not spend much time together but he knows her very well. He looked at her again.

"Ab Kya hua?" He said, asking her politely.

She said nothing and moved kneeling down on the bed towards him and then got seated on his laps with her legs on either side. She was looking at him with her big brown eyes and fu*king sexy lips, her cleavage was popping revealing her b**b. He loved to saw her like that ; bold. He cleared his throat, he was damn restless in the sit. He could feel his p**is hard and twitching against his trouser. This was torture ; plain torture.

Dev POV
I knw that she had accepted it but will she be able to do it? She is so immature in all these things. Does she know what to do?? In so many days that I'm had spend with her she was always so naive and innocent. She was even so scared to remove my shirt.. How can she even seduce me when she don't even know the S of seducing. I'm desperately waiting for her to start her childish Seducing thing. I'm so damn sure her seduction will also be naive and innocent like her.

But as seconds passed he get to know all the time she was fooling him with her innocence. She roamed her fingers from his forehead to his chin then to his chest and started to open his shirt buttons. She unbutton all the buttons and press her chest hard against him in order to remove his shirt, she places a light kiss on her neck and he close his eyes in pleasure. She removed his shirt and threw it away.

'Well that's the basic thing she knew, not bad. But what's next?'
He thought.

She roamed her eyes on his masculine chest and then start leaning on him. This was totally unexpected from her and he was stunned to see her like this. He didn't said a word cause these 20 minutes were her; totally her n he simply dun want to miss the golden opportunity.

He leaned back and rested his back on the bed. She got up for a while moving her face towards him and he closes his eyes. She didn't kissed him but was definitely making him crazy and desperate. She sat somewhere where she shouldn't. His aroused part was hitting her right at core and this made him his eyes shut tightly not wanting her to move as he will definitely lose his control. She starting roaming her soft fingers on his chest and starting to circling at his nipples which are hard as rock due to her torture.

She leaned forward and kissed her neck and open her mouth to give him open mouth kisses and they were perfect as hell' She moved back and saw his eyes shut and smiled seeing him loosing his senses; maybe which he had lost a long time back. She leaned again and kissed his ear lobe.

The touch of her lips was making him go more crazy and in no time she started sucking his ear by her tongue; it was undoubtedly a complete torture for him.

"Perfect, isn't it??" She whispered in his ears and he couldn't speak a word so nodded lightly in approval.

She could feel that she was wet, not actually wet she was dripping and he could feel it as his trouser was wet.