'Blissful Morning'

Target : 360 💫
Complete the target.

*_*

'Highly mature content!'
Bachy na parhye magar warning k baad bhi parye gy sab 😂

"Sona...' he was busy searching for words.

'Let it be.' She said and walked away from him.

She was going towards the washroom and felt herself pinned against the door.

'So what were you saying Mrs.Dixit?' He asked, seductively.

'Dev...' She replied, blushing.

'I already said that tonight will be special.' He whispered in her ear, giving her goose bumps.

'Pehle dikha toh do pata nahiin main bardasht kar bhi paun ya nahiin' She said with a mischievous smile

'Dikha bhi dunga...aisi bhi kya jaldi hai sweetheart n I'll make sure k tum yeh raat hamesha yaad rakho.' He said, placing multiple kisses on her neck.

She closes her eyes in pleasure and hold his hairs tightly. He was busy caressing her back lightly and smoothly, while she just moaned softly each time. He unzipped her dress intentionally and she could feel her dress loosened up.  He took her in his arms and gently placed her on bed. She never made an eye contact, she was quite nervous.

'So finally ready to become Mrs. Dixit?' He asked, whispering in her ears.

She couldn't utter a single word, so she just nodded her head in approval. He smirked noticing her reaction. He kissed her neck passionately and slided the dress from her shoulders. He was busy placing deep marks all over her neck and shoulder and her moans were getting louder.

She unbuttoned his shirt while he was kissing her. He perfectly removed that dress from her body making her checks go all crimson.

'Dev...' she left out a soft moan.

'Ssshh, not a word.' He whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

He placed kisses on her cleavage and lift her a bit and unclasped her bra making her blush, he removed it with his teeth touching the softest part of her body. She clutched the bedsheet and he placed a soft kiss on her neck. He removed his jeans while taking Sona on his laps. She could feel his erected manhood and she felt goosebumps all over her body. She grabbed his neck and kissed him all fierce fully. He roamed his hands around her back and he could feel her boobs touching his chest and that was enough for him.

 He roamed his hands around her back and he could feel her boobs touching his chest and that was enough for him