"Wife Or Mistress"

Target : 100 💞
Tysm for voting and commenting ❣️

*_*

She went inside and was only thinking about his one line "I hope you keep ur words this time" she herself don't know what will happen tonight. She had no faith or confidence in her but then she remembered how he helped her and his parents in the time of need. She had to be strong not for herself but for her parents.

It was night , in a couple of days Anjali and Sonakshi have become very close. They were chatting in the living room.

"Di can I ask u something? It's really girlish type of thing." She said, nervously.

"Jee poochye na." She said, insisting.

"Um when u got married. Were u scared on ur first night?" She asked, awkwardly and in a hesitated tone.

She smiled sadly,"Yes, I was scared that I didn't even allow him to touch me that night and don't feel awkward."

"Oh didn't he got angry at u?" She asked, getting quizzicality.

"No he didn't, in fact he didn't even hold my hand till 1st week then we went on our honeymoon and consummated our marriage further."

"Oh, um wasn't it painful when u did it??" She asked, biting her lip. She started to laugh and she control her laughter when she saw Sonakshi perplexed expressions.

"Itni important baat pooch rahi Ho main apse Aur ap Hans rahi hai.." she said, disappointedly.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to laugh but that was such an innocent question. It pains initially but all goes well afterwards." She said, smiling remembering her old moments.

Sonakshi POV
I couldn't bear the pain of an injection how would I bear such a pain.. I always take medicines instead of injections now how the hell I will bear his long thing... I'm so afraid, nervous, confused!! Arghhhh. How will I do everything tonight??

In the mean time Dev came home and fumed seeing Sona in the same dress.. she didn't have the value of time.. She was talking to Di..

"See Dev has arrived. Now u can ask the questions from him." She said, with a wide grin.

"Questions?" He asked, with a baffle look.

"Yeah, ur would be wife is asking me does it pain when the couple gets physically intimate with each other. She is so naive." She said, giggling.

"The next set of questions ask me Sona not Di, it's late u should sleep di." He said, while removing his coat.

"Yeah I'm leaving." She said, while leaving the living room.

"I asked u to change Sona." He hissed.

"Yeah just 15 minutes." She said, whispering.

"Good! Because if it turns 16 I'll be there." He said, while walking away. 

Dev's POV
I was changing in my room. I couldn't believe that she asked my di about all that. That's the major problem with girls during there first time(s). She was asking the wrong person, she could have asked him but we never talk in general and she will never ask anything like this from me ; it was simply impossible. Well, why the hell do I care? Its her own problem. I checked the time there were still 10 minutes left. I received a call from Tina and start talking with her keeping my shirt aside.

After exact 15 minutes later he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and was shocked to see her. She was wearing a red saree, with sindoor applied on her partition and hairs open ; She was looking flawless. He was horrendous to see her attire.

"What the f**k!! I'll call u back." He said, harshly and threw his phone on the bed. "What are you wearing Sonakshi? And what is that on your forehead? Sindoor? Are you nuts?" He asked, angrily.

She came inside and close the door lightly so one one could hear the noise.

"I'm asking you something damn it.. Speak up!!" He exclaimed.

'Why what is wrong in this attire??" She asked,

  "I'm talking about the sindoor." He saidin an exasperating tone.  

"Every married women applies it."She said, confidently.

"Yeah married women's not bachelors like you." He retorted.

"I'm married." She said, making an eye contact.

'Have see gone mad?' He deliberated, to himself.

"I think u have completely lost it Sonakshi, the thought of we doing s*x has screwed your mind!" He roared, at the top of his lungs.

"No it's not like that." She said,calmly.

He hold her tightly n pulls her toward him,"If it's not like that then explain me what it is Miss Sonakshi Bose.." He asked, gritting his teeth.

"I'm married to u the day u applied ur blood in my partition from that day I become ur wife." She said, confidently.

"It was just a mistake or a coincidence nothing more than that." He said, gripping her hand harder.

"Anjali di even declared that we are husband and wife." She said, mentioning her as a prove.

"Yeah right. Who can teach u all these things." He said, frustratedly.

She was as silent as grave now. He left her hand and she quietly sit at the edge of the bed. She already knew that he won't accept this relationship as he don't believe in marriages or love like thing like her.

"You think I'm ur husband that's why u r surrendering ur self to me?" He asked, making a perfect eye contact.

"Yes." She confessed.

He came forward to her and hold her hand tightly," Don't be silly Sonakshi, for me u will always remain my mistress not my wife. So pls don't expect anything from me like that." He said, sternly. Her heartache not because of his man handling but because of his words.

"Did I ask u to accept me as ur wife? No, I didn't cause I knw it's something impossible for u Mr.Dixit." She retorted, pointing her finger on him.

"Yeah excellent! I never believe on marriages nor I'll believe in future. Whom so ever I was attracted to I easily got her till my bed. It never took so long for any girl to sleep with me except u. Now, when u finally agreed u are telling me all these bullshits! Do u think I'm falling for u or something like that? Or if u think I can not live without u it's a big misconception of yours. Remember the night u slapped me?? You yourself challenged me that night when we first met. You said a guy like me can never deserve a girl like u who believe in morals and values. You failed to proved urself Miss Bose as  I can get any girl on my bed with her consent making her forget her morals and values ; As I got u here tonight." He said, his every line in a different a tone. She was in tears, she knew everything but he reminding her everything was making her go weaker with his every word.

How was it guys? I hope u all will be liking the start of the twist, there is much more to be left! 😁 Keep ur hopes high, do comments guys ❣️Your comments make my day. 💗

Thank u so much for such a great support just because of you all my target has reached 100 😉 which means a lot to me and Navya 💖 keep supporting us like this. 💞

Precap : Any guesses what will happen next? 😉😂