"Jealousy Strikes."

Target : 230 🔥
Tysm for completing the target 💕

*_*

He walked out of the kitchen and Anjali saw him and passed him a teasing smile while he walked away more quickly.

"Ehem Ehem, so my dearest bhabi kesi hai ap?" Anjali asked,hiding her smile.

"Main theek Di." She replied, trying to avoid any type of eye contact.

"So how was ur night? Did u slept peacefully?" She asked, teasingly.

She remembered her last night and her checks turned into crimson.

"Haan Di." She replied, stammering.

"Tw Sona bhabi apko dard hua? Jo apny mujh sy poocha tha k physical hony main hota hai?" She asked, with a naughty smile.

She remembered the flashback,"Woh Di actually.." but she was cut in between.

"Arey Arey relax Sonakshi main Tw mazak Kar rahi thi." She said, giggling.

"Di main na kheer bani hai sab k liye." She said, instantly.

"Muje kheer ki khushboo hi Tw yaha tak laye hai and I guess Dev ko bhi." She again teased her.

"Di table py laga do breakfast? Sab any waly hogy." She said.

"Jee main bhi apki help karti ho." She said, smiling.

"Nahi Di main khud Kar lo gi ap bs bath jaye." She replied and she did what she asked. 

"Aj Tw Bach gi Di k sawalon sy." She muttered under her breath. 

She arranged the food on the table and everyone joined the table. Dev already had his breakfast but still he joined everyone on the table. Sonakshi heart jumped seeing him again eating the breakfast.

"Arey waa Sonakshi, breakfast Tw buhat acha Banaya hai Aur kheer Tw us sy bhi zyada achi" Mami complimented while she smiled.

"Sonakshi beta idhar aoa." Mama Jee said, calling her softly.

"Jee?" She asked, politely.

"Yeh lo tum na first time kuch banaya hai Tumhara gift." He said, giving her gold bangles which were literally amazing.

"Mama Jee main yeh kasy." But she was cut in between.

"Lay lo Sonakshi it's okay." Dev said, softly.

She took the bangles from him and thank him giving a pleasant smile. On behalf of Anjali's request she too joined everyone on the breakfast table.

"Sonakshi pag phera k liye Nahi ja rahi ho tum?" Anjali asked.

"Pag phera?" Dec asked

"Haan Dev Sonakshi ko Aj Jana hai rasam hai yeh tum ussy raat main ya subha pick Kar layna." Mami said, smiling.

"I'll pick u at eve, cause raat ko humy party main Jana hai." Dev said, while leaving the dinning table.

"Okay, abhi ap chory gy?"

"Haan Chalo." He said.